Chapter 20

After coming out of the hotel, Su Ci prepared to walk around alone.

She found that the surrounding environment is very familiar. The environment in the book should be described by the author according to real life, so that many famous landmark buildings exist, and their locations are the same as the original world.

The world will not make her too unfamiliar.

The afternoon sun was fierce. After walking for a while, Su Ci was thirsty and tired. She pushed open the door of a nearby beverage shop and walked in.

The slender figure has disappeared, He Ermeng looked at the pedestrians coming and going on the street, he kicked the tree trunk next to him vigorously, his eyes darkened.

At this moment, the phone rang.

"Shen Jun said you saw Xiao Ci?" On the other end of the phone, the man's voice was low.

He Ermeng was panting, a little unsteady, "Brother Yuan, this time I didn't dazzle, and I didn't recognize the wrong person. The person I saw was definitely Su Ci."

He Ermeng's tone was certain, "Su Ci is not dead."

On the other end of the phone, Su Zhiyuan was silent for a while, "Where's the person?"

He Ermeng wiped the sweat from his face, where has the little overlord been so embarrassed? His voice dropped, "When I chased after her, she was gone."

Su Zhiyuan said solemnly, "I will have someone investigate the surveillance nearby."

In the hot summer, the business of beverage shops is booming.

Su Ci was in the queue. The two boys in front looked back at her secretly from time to time. When they met her eyes, one of the handsome boys blushed instantly. He wanted to talk to her, but was extremely shy.

Tsk, this is the normal reaction of boys when they see her.

Where is Lu Zhe, a prosperous beauty like her swaying in front of him all day, he doesn't care.

"Are you going to come forward?" The boy in front gathered up his courage and talked to Su Ci, wanting her to jump in the queue.

Su Ci glanced at the other's blushing face, and refused directly, "No need, thank you."

The Qingjun boy looked back in disappointment.

Su Ci didn't care at all, but at this moment, someone patted her on the back.

Behind her, a man in green clothes handed her a business card, "Hello, I'm the agent of Chuangshen Company, are you interested in doing commercials?"

The man in green took off his sunglasses and looked at the girl in front of him with satisfaction.

There is no shortage of beautiful female stars in the entertainment industry, but there is really no one who is so amazing that people can't take their eyes off it. With such an appearance, if she really enters the entertainment industry, where she is, other people will only become a foil.

Finding the good seedlings, the man in green clothes was a little excited, "Have you heard of Chuangshen Company? Xie Yinan and Zheng Hao are both from our company."

Su Ci looked at the other party with a faintly excited look, and she said slowly, "I don't know, I haven't heard of it."

The book mainly focuses on the plot of Zhao Youyou and Fu Baili who are in love with each other, and does not describe anything related to the entertainment industry.

Moreover, it is not easy to judge whether the man in front of him is a liar.

After all, some scammers will pretend to be agents, posing as models for advertisements and magazines, and prey on young girls passing by on the street.