Chapter 77

When Su Ci returned home, she saw Su mother picking out a dress.

"Cici is back?" Mother Su beckoned her daughter to come over.

"Is there a banquet recently?" Su Ci walked over and sat down on the sofa.

"Yes, on Mrs. Fu's birthday, I plan to take you to the banquet." Mother Su told Su Ci, "Old Mrs. Fu's family has a little friendship with your grandfather's generation. The old lady used to be in City S, but recently came to City B."

Fu family?

It wouldn't be the Fu family she thought. She still remembered how she saved Mrs. Fu.

"Porcelain, look at this dress, do you like it?" Mother Su picked up a light smoky purple dress. The hollowed-out position on the chest was a mesh design, and the skirt was inlaid with sparkling rhinestones, which was very fairy-like.

Mother Su has always had a good eye and knows what suits her daughter best.

Su Ci nodded, "Mom, just help me choose." She had no objection.

"Then I want this one. I'll choose the matching jewelry, and I'll have someone give it to you." Mother Su was in a good mood. She likes to dress up her daughter beautifully and become the focus of the audience.

Su Ci responded with a smile.

...

After the incident of losing the vest on the forum, people in the school did not dare to post for the time being. After all, speaking on the Internet using their real name, it seems to be naked, which makes people feel ashamed.

Many people went back and looked at previous posts to see who made what posts.

And the most eye-catching is Yang Shujing's several posts, there is no way, she is too prominent, and her face is too ugly.

No one would have imagined that she, who usually has low eyebrows and soft speech, would jump up and down on Lu Zhe at an online meeting. Her image was subverted, and the contrast was so great that people had to complain.

A day has passed, and when Yang Shujing walked into the classroom, it attracted the attention of many people.

She lowered her head, quickly walked to the back seat and sat down, ignoring the mocking eyes of others.

Taking a deep breath, Yang Shujing raised her head and realized that the person sitting in front of her was actually Lu Zhe.

The teenager's waist was straight, and he didn't want to be like the others around him. Instead of lying on the table, he leaned on the back of the chair as if he had no spine.

Looking at Lu Zhe's broad and strong back, Yang Shujing felt ripples in her heart.

Looking around, it was early and the class had not yet started. Yang Shujing clenched her hand, hesitated for a while, and couldn't help but gently tap Lu Zhe's back with her fingers.

The boy turned his head.

Yang Shujing looked at Qingjun's face, she blushed subconsciously, Lu Zhe was more handsome than all the boys she had met before.

Lu Zhe looked at Yang Shujing coldly, "Is something wrong?"

Yang Shujing's face was hot, she bit her lip, and whispered to Lu Zhe: "The things on the forum are not true. I don't know who stole my account and posted those posts against you."

She tried her best to explain to Lu Zhe: "I seldom go to the forum. It was someone who told me that I knew that my account had been hacked, and I caused you trouble. I'm very sorry."