Chapter 81

Yesterday, Wang Xiaoqin was carried into the ambulance, and Zhao Youyou saw it.

I didn't expect her to come to the door today.

Zhao Youyou changed a skirt and was about to go on a date with Fu Baili, but she didn't expect something to happen now.

She stabilized the look on her face and said warmly, "Is there anything you can do to me?"

Mrs. Wang pushed them away and walked into the room, scolding Zhao Youyou sharply, "Yesterday you threw away my daughter's medicine. Did you know that you almost killed my daughter because of your viciousness?"

Mother Zhao was afraid that her daughter would damage her image in front of Fu Baili, she immediately refuted the other party's words, "What medicine, what killed your daughter? My family Youyou is beautiful and kind, how can it hurt people, don't talk about it indiscriminately."

Wang Xiaoqin saw the tall boy sitting in the living room at a glance. She didn't expect Fu Baili to be in Zhao Youyou's house.

She glanced at Fu Baili with a complicated look and said, "Yesterday in the bathroom, I put my bag on the sink, and there is my asthma spray, you can throw my medicine away when it's convenient for me. In the trash, and you're off."

Wang Xiaoqin accused Zhao Youyou, with uncontrollable anger in her voice, "I happened to be sick at that time. If the eldest lady of the Su family hadn't rescued me, I'm afraid I would have been killed by you."

Zhao Youyou shook her head in denial.

She never thought that the other party would get sick at all, her original intention was just to take revenge on the other party.

The other party poured red wine on her, provoked and made things difficult for her without words, and said so many insults to her, couldn't she fight back?

"It's not me." Zhao Youyou knew that she couldn't admit it, and there was no surveillance in the bathroom, so she couldn't point out that she did it.

The other party has no witnesses.

As for her fingerprints on the medicine bottle, after all, she was wearing white gloves that matched her dress yesterday.

Zhao Youyou knew that as long as she didn't admit it, the other party couldn't help her.

Wang Xiaoqin saw the other party pretending to be weak and aggrieved, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes.

She put on a weaker expression than the other party, "you hurt me, do you know that I got very sick yesterday and almost died? I just accidentally got the wine on your skirt, you But it takes my life."

Wang Xiaoqin rubbed his eyes red.

Zhao Youyou was stunned for a moment, "I'm not..." The other party was so sad that she cried, and she couldn't cry louder than the other party.

She looked back at Fu Baili aggrievedly, worried that he would misunderstand.

Fu Baili couldn't bear to see his girlfriend being bullied. He had already strode over, "Mrs. Wang, do you have any evidence for saying that my girlfriend murdered someone?"

Mother Zhao saw Fu Baili standing on their side, she seemed to have found the confidence to back up, "Yes, you also need to provide evidence to catch a thief. You said that my daughter killed your daughter. Where is the evidence?"

Mrs. Wang did not call the police, but brought bodyguards. Her original plan was to handle the matter in private, but she did not expect that the young master of the Fu family was also there.