Chapter 64

The business of this bar is good, and the box has already been booked.

Su Ci had only been to a bar once before, and at that time it was because of a celebration banquet with the crew. She was not interested in such noisy places.

The lights in the bar flickered beautifully, and there was an indescribable trepidation and confusion.

Su Ci was wearing a light pink skirt, her long soft hair fell naturally behind her shoulders, and her complexion was snow-white, like a pure rabbit spirit breaking into the dim swamp.

She just appeared, and suddenly attracted the attention of many people present.

The box was full, and Su Ci didn't plan to go to the box. After all, she didn't come here for consumption, and it was not easy to pay attention to Ji Chi's situation in the room.

When she was at the door just now, she glanced at Ji Chi's health, and there was only one hour left.

She found a card seat, the location is not hidden, and it will not be too conspicuous.

As soon as Su Ci sat down, a waiter at the bar handed her a drink list, "Miss, what would you like to drink?"

The bartender has been working in the bar for two years. There are many beautiful women who come to the bar every day. There are many sexy, enchanting, cute, and pure, but none of them can compare to the girl in front of him.

The waitress was slightly lost just looking at the girl's white fingers flipping the menu.

When such a beautiful girl came to the bar, she was obviously a little white rabbit who fell into a pack of wolves and beasts. I'm afraid she would be eaten by someone.

Su Ci's body can't drink at all, and she has no plans to drink, "A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice."

"Okay." The waiter was not surprised that the other party didn't order wine. After all, for such a beautiful girl, many people must come over to invite her to drink.

The male waiter looked away from Su Ci's fine white fingertips, "Miss, do you need a snack?"

"Want a fruit plate." Su Ci handed the menu back to the waiter. She looked at him and asked, "Is Ji Chi your employee here? What is he responsible for?"

The male waiter was stunned, but it turned out that he was here again for Ji Chi.

Since Ji Chi came to work at the bar part-time, many female customers have indicated that Ji Chi should place an order.

In addition to the basic salary, the most important thing for their waiters is the commission for the drinks. Ji Chi has only been here for less than a month, and the commission alone is already five figures. I have to say, it's nice to have a handsome face.

The male waiter replied, "Miss, Ji Chi is the waiter here."

Su Ci nodded, "You go down."

The male waiter smiled and left with the list in a very good manner.

He had just left. On the opposite side, a man wearing a white shirt with a lot of hairspray on his hair stood up tall, holding a wine glass in one hand and a pocket in the other, walking towards Su Ci.

"Hello, do you mind if I sit down?" The man raised his mouth and looked at the girl confidently.

Su Ci raised her eyes lazily, "Do you mind."

man:......

The man was rejected and did not give up. It was the first time he saw such a beautiful girl. Under the shining lights, she was dazzlingly beautiful.