Chapter 91

[This is the third watch, remember to watch the first two watch and sprinkle some sugar~]

The next day, the sun shines through the glass and falls on the room, adorning the room with soft light.

Lu Zhe was awakened by the girl, and his eyes gradually became clearer.

He found that Su Ci's feet were hooked to his feet, his hands were on his waist and his face was against his chest.

Lu Zhe glanced at the top of her head, and the rabbit ears had been retracted.

Taking the mobile phone aside, Lu Zhe saw the news in the class.

The squad leader announced in the group that the morning is a free activity, and also introduced the activities on the island to everyone: swinging on the beach, playing volleyball, diving, and even going to sea. After lunch in the afternoon, after a period of rest, gather together. go back.

Lu Zhe put down his phone, he lowered his head, kissed the top of the girl's hair, and woke her up softly, "Are you going for a walk on the beach?"

Su Ci opened her eyes lazily. She glanced at the sky outside, oh, the sun is shining, so she didn't want to go out in the sun.

Su Ci closed her eyes, plunged her head straight into Lu Zhe's arms, and continued to sleep.

Lu Zhe stroked the girl's hair, "I asked the waiter to bring the breakfast, you eat a little first, then go to sleep?" Not having breakfast in time in the morning is bad for your health.

Su Ci didn't hum.

Lu Zhe had no choice but to get up first, but the girl remained silent.

After Lu Zhe had finished washing up and finishing his clothes, the **** the bed opened her eyes, and saw the tall young man packing his backpack by the long table, Su Ci stared blankly.

Lu Zhe turned around and saw the girl who had woken up and was sitting on the bed, with her soft black hair hanging down behind her, the hem of her clothes covering her thighs, revealing a pair of fair and slender legs, which were very attractive.

Lu Zhe didn't dare to take a closer look, "Are you awake?"

Su Ci didn't hum, but stretched out her hands to Lu Zhe.

Walking over, Lu Zhe wanted to carry Princess Ren, but the girl wrapped her hands on his shoulders and jumped on him, her legs wrapped directly around his waist.

Su Ci hung on the boy's body.

Fearing that the girl would fall, Lu Zhe could only hug her tightly.

"Morning." Su Ci came close to his ear, her voice was muffled and a little lazy, and after speaking, she kissed the tip of his ear.

Lu Zhe hugged her hand subconsciously, "Morning."

After washing, Su Ci was completely awake. When she heard that Lu Zhe took her to the beach, she was reluctant to go to the sun at first, but thinking that she could wear a swimsuit in front of Lu Zhe, she agreed.

Su Ci didn't bring a swimsuit. Fortunately, there was a small shop selling swimsuits outside the hotel.

Su Ci knew that she had a good figure, her upper body was full and prominent, her waist was slender, and she was most suitable for wearing a swimsuit. She picked up a three-point set and asked Lu Zhe next to her, "Is this set good-looking?"

Looking at the thin pieces of fabric on the girl's hand, Lu Zhe frowned, and for the first time said something disgusting, "Ugly."

"Doesn't it look good?" Su Ci put the swimsuit back and picked it again. After a while, she picked up another red swimsuit with very little fabric. "What about this one?"