Chapter 67

When Su Ci returned to Su's house, Ji Chi had already returned from the hospital to bandage her wound, and Su's father and Su's mother happened to be there.

Apparently, the bodyguard told them what happened tonight.

Seeing that Ji Chi was injured like this, and the one who hit the person was unreasonable, she burst into anger and said directly to her husband, "This matter can't be left like this. If the Lu family comes forward, our family will also come forward. It doesn't make sense for Xiaochi to save people and be beaten."

Father Su nodded, "I'll mention this to Huahu later. If he wants to intervene, I'll stop him here."

However, according to Su's father's understanding of Lu Chen, that flower fox has no interests, and will not come forward for the juniors who make trouble for the Lu family.

Mother Su was still very annoyed, "Thanks to Cici for bringing bodyguards, otherwise, would Xiaochi be killed by them? These rich children are too arrogant."

She was terrified for a while when she thought that her friend's child had almost lost her life.

"Xiao Ci, why do you go to the bar?" Father Su was more concerned about his daughter going to the bar.

There are many people in the bar, and even if it is an acquaintance's business, he is not at ease, not to mention that the security of the bar is not high, otherwise those rich children will not dare to make trouble there.

"I'll go and see, Dad, don't worry, I didn't drink alcohol, and I brought someone with me." Su Ci sat next to Mother Su, turning her head to act like a spoiled child, "Mom, I will never put myself in danger. , I'm just a little curious what the bar is like."

She knew that her father always listened to her mother.

On the opposite side, Ji Chi's gaze swept across Su Ci's face lightly, not daring to look at the girl's overly red, water-colored lips.

Mother Su glared at her husband, "Daughter, let's see, what are you making a fuss about? If she didn't bring someone tonight, Xiao Chi's life would be gone."

Su's father was reprimanded by his wife, but he was not angry, "I'm worried about my daughter's safety. If Xiaoci goes to such a complicated place in the future, she must bring more people."

The Su family's baby can't be bullied.

Su Ci nodded obediently.

Mother Su saw the injury on Ji Chi's face, and she couldn't bear it, "Xiao Chi, you go upstairs and have a good rest first, and we can take care of the rest."

Su Ci looked up and saw that Ji Chi had white gauze on the corner of his forehead, and hemostatic stickers on the corners of his mouth and the side of his face. His originally cold and handsome appearance became a bit funny and less cold. .

Ji Chi responded, raised his head, and met Su Ci's scrutinizing eyes, his heart tightened, he nodded to her, and got up and went upstairs.

Back in the room, Ji Chi received a call from Fang Qin.

"I heard Tong Xin say you were hit?" Fang Qin's voice was anxious on the phone, "Xiao Chi, how are you hurt? Is it serious? Do you need your mother to visit you?"

"Mom, I'm fine." Ji Chi sat down beside the bed and felt that the hemostatic patch on his face was about to fall off. He pressed it with his hand, and a burst of pain came.

Ji Chi told her mother, "I just came back from the hospital, the wound has been bandaged, and it is not serious."

Fang Qin breathed a sigh of relief, "What's going on? I heard Tong Xin say that you had a conflict with a few rich kids at the bar? Xiaochi, will they retaliate against you later?"