Chapter 53

at night.

Su Ci came out of the bathroom after taking a shower. She had just taken a hot bath, and her snow-white skin was a touch of pink.

Her fair face was red with heat, and after taking a hot bath, Su Ci felt an indescribable discomfort all over her body. The strange feeling on her body kept coming, and the familiar feeling made Su Ci subconsciously frown.

Is it...

Su Ci was surprised for a while. She remembered that it had not been three months since the last time, so it wouldn't be earlier, would it?

Feeling very uncomfortable, Su Ci walked over to the big bed.

The strange feeling inside her body kept surging outwards, making her snow cheeks redden and her eyes glowing.

Su Ci's breathing was a little unsteady, she sat sadly and ashamed, inexplicably wanting to do something.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but she felt that the feeling this time was stronger than the last time, so strong that she couldn't ignore it.

Helplessly and helplessly lying on the side of the bed, Su Ci closed her eyes and recited the Buddhist scriptures, trying to calm her mind.

With her feet together, she buried half of her face in the pillow, no way.

Woo... She misses Lu Zhe.

At this moment, the phone on the side rang.

Su Ci took the mobile phone, and she found that it was a video call sent by Lu Zhe.

She connected to the video.

The next second, the boy's cold and handsome face appeared on the screen.

Su Ci's eyes lit up, and she weakly called out to him.

On the screen, the girl's small face was flushed red, her eyes were wet, she lay on her side on the pillow, her brows slightly frowned, as if she was uncomfortable.

Lu Zhe glanced, "What happened?"

Su Ci blinked, and she immediately complained to the boy, "Lu Zhe, I'm not feeling well."

"What's wrong? I'm sick?" Lu Zhe's eyes moved to the top of the girl's head subconsciously, and he was relieved when he saw that there were no rabbit ears popping out there.

"The whole body is uncomfortable, and the whole body is uncomfortable." Her sunny period was odiously early.

The girl's small face was full of blush, her eyes were wet, and it really seemed to be uncomfortable. Lu Zhe was worried, "It's very uncomfortable? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

Su Ci refused: "Don't go to the hospital."

It's no use going to the hospital. Can a doctor treat a rabbit's sunny period?

She rubbed her feet uncomfortably and whimpered, "I won't feel so bad when I see you."

As soon as the girl said this, the nervousness in Lu Zhe's heart was instantly relieved, and he chuckled lightly: "Am I your medicine?"

The strange feeling in her body was surging, making Su Ci even more uncomfortable than the last time. Her face was even redder, and the little mole under her eyes was charming. The girl was like the most delicate flower on the branch, extremely attractive. .

Su Ci's dark eyes looked at Lu Zhe, "Yes, you are my medicine."

She really wanted to be next to him, to make her feel more comfortable.

Through the screen, Lu Zhe also found that the girl's face was getting redder, as if she didn't even have the strength to speak, and he became worried again, "Tuantuan, what's wrong with you?"