Chapter 100

"Tell me, the purpose of your visit today." Wen Ya is a smart person, and is not easy to be fooled by others.

Zhao Youyou's face was burning hot, she still remembered what her parents said today, "My parents raised my brother once, and now my brother finds someone back, they are also very happy, but the family has encountered difficulties recently. With the grace of parenting, I would like to ask him for help."

Wen Ya had already guessed that there would be such a day, "How much do you want?"

Zhao Youyou's throat tightened, and her face became hot with humiliation, "Ten million, plus an extra house."

The air in the living room froze.

Su's mother on the side couldn't help laughing, "Wen Ya, I always thought that raising porcelain in my family would cost money, but I didn't expect Lu Zhe to be adopted, and it cost so much."

She said, "This is the first time I know that it costs 10 million for an ordinary family to raise a child. A house is worth at least a few million, and it will add up to more than 10 million."

Mother Su's words made Zhao Youyou blushed and her ears were red. She squeezed the palm of her hand tightly, ashamed.

There was a smile on Wen Yamingyan's face, but she looked at Zhao Youyou fiercely, "There is a saying, I don't know if your family has heard of it. Too greedy can easily lead to poverty."

Zhao Youyou was taken aback.

Wen Ya said slowly, "Housekeeper, let's see you off."

The housekeeper walked up to Zhao Youyou, "Miss Zhao, please."

Looking at the figure who left, Wen Yamingyan's face was full of displeasure. If she hadn't thought that the Zhao family had indeed adopted her son, she would have been in trouble with the Zhao family long ago.

arrive home.

As soon as Zhao Youyou walked in, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother stood up at the same time, "Youyou, how is it? What does the Lu family mean?"

Zhao Youyou bit her lip and shook her head, "They didn't agree."

Father Zhao looked anxious, "How did you communicate? Are you unwilling to give 10 million, or do you not agree to give the house?"

"I made the request, and Lu Zhe's mother warned me not to be too greedy and let me leave." Zhao Youyou whispered, "Dad, I don't think the Lu family would give us so much money."

"Don't worry, I've already figured out a way." Father Zhao has already planned what to do next if the Lu family doesn't give money.

At this moment, Fu Baili came out of the room.

Father Zhao, Mother Zhao, and Zhao Youyou looked at them at the same time.

Fu Baili glanced at Zhao Youyou and continued to walk out.

"Bai Li." Zhao Youyou chased out.

Zhao's father was in a bad mood. "Look at what he looks like now?" He said to Zhao's mother next to him, "It's just a waste of eating and waiting to die."

Mother Zhao quickly covered her husband's mouth, "Keep your voice down, people haven't gone far."

Outside the door, Zhao Youyou heard her parents' words, she looked at Fu Baili awkwardly, "My dad didn't mean you, he didn't mean that."

Fu Bailijun had no expression on his face, he said coldly: "I came back in the middle of the night last night, did you find it?"

Zhao Youyou was startled, "I was a little tired yesterday. I slept early. I didn't notice when you came back. Where have you been?"