Chapter 61

When he entered the room, Su Ci looked like a little fox who had succeeded in stealing, with a smile on his face.

Passing the study, she saw the light coming from the crack of the door.

"Little Porcelain."

At this moment, the door of the study was opened from the inside, and Su Zhiyuan walked out.

He had a cup in his hand, apparently ready to pour water.

"Brother, it's so late, do you still have something to do?" Su Ci thought of the concert tonight, she felt a little guilty, and she didn't know if her brother saw her and Lu Zhe together.

"Well, there are still some documents to process."

Su Zhiyuan changed his clothes. He was wearing casual clothes, like a son of a wealthy family. He held a cup with one hand and put the other hand in his trousers pocket casually, "Is the concert going to be good tonight?"

Su Ci didn't change her face, she nodded, "It's okay."

"You said that you asked a friend to watch the concert together. That person is Lu Zhe?"

The elder brother asked directly, it seemed that he saw her and Lu Zhe.

Su Ci didn't deny it, "That's right. Last time, in order to save your eldest brother from being injured, I invited him to watch the concert, which is considered to be a repayment for his kindness for saving your life."

Su Ci is very righteous, and now she is falling in love in the name of repaying her kindness.

Su Zhiyuan glanced at his sister, "How is Lu Zhe's injury?"

"The injury on his hand is not yet healed. It is estimated that the gauze will not be removed in a month."

Of course Su Zhiyuan knew that Lu Zhe's injury would not heal so soon, but when he heard the distress in his sister's tone, he subconsciously frowned, "Xiao Ci, Lu Zhe's kindness for saving our lives, my brother will repay Lu Zhe, you don't need to bear it. responsibility."

Su Ci looked at her elder brother, "It's not a responsibility, I'm just doing what I want to do."

"Little porcelain?" Only then did Su Zhiyuan realize that his younger sister treated Lu Zhe differently.

Even though he had noticed the clue before, he didn't think that she was grateful to Lu Zhe and didn't think much about it.

Su Ci looked at him seriously, "Brother, you don't need to worry, I know what I'm doing." She changed the subject, "Apart from the car accident, Zheng Hao's manager and assistant, how is the situation now?"

How could Su Zhiyuan not know that his sister was deliberately changing the subject? "It's still being rescued, and I've sent someone to follow up on this."

Su Ci nodded, and she pretended to yawn, "Brother, I'm a little tired. I'll go back to my room to rest first. You should go to bed earlier too."

Su Zhiyuan is in charge of such a huge group and has so many employees under his command that even the old fox in the company can't fight him. How can he not see such a clumsy excuse for his sister's escape?

Watching his sister return to the room, he helplessly pinched his brows.

Su Zhiyuan is different from Mother Su.

On the one hand, Su Zhiyuan has never been in love, and he never thinks that people cannot live without love. On the other hand, he knows Su Ci's temperament, and it is difficult to change what he decides. He will not interfere too much with his sister. emotion.