Extra 5

open one's eyes.

Su Ci looked at the enlarged face in front of her, and she blinked.

She was making trouble with Lu Zhe just now and asked him to feed her peaches. Why did she sleep with Lu Zhe in a blink of an eye?

Su Ci wanted to wake Lu Zhe, but just as he stretched out his hand, his fingertips touched Lu Zhe's face.

In front of him, Lu Zhe had a handsome face, deep eyebrows, full cheeks, no youthful youth, and no sickness.

The fingertips depicted Lu Zhe's facial features, Su Ci couldn't believe it, she wore it back.

His hand was suddenly held, Lu Zhe opened his eyes, his dark eyes were still a little lazy, "Awake?"

"Yeah." Su Ci responded lightly.

Seeing her blank expression, Lu Zhe squeezed the girl's little hand, "What's the matter? Tuantuan, are you not feeling well?"

He made trouble with her too late yesterday, and finally got out of control, he was worried about hurting her.

"No." Lu Zhe in front of her called her round, this is her Lu Zhe.

She's back, or maybe she just had a dream before?

But if it was just a dream, it was too real, she felt pain in the dream.

Su Ci took Lu Zhe's big hand and withdrew her own. She raised her hand, her fingers were slender and white, and on the tips of her pale pink fingertips, the wound from moving the iron shelf didn't exist at all.

Lu Zhe pushed back the broken hair on the side of the girl's face, and Qingci's voice was still a little hoarse, "What's wrong? You look very unhappy."

Su Ci's head drilled into Lu Zhe's arms and touched Lu Zhe's chest, "I had a dream last night."

She was gloomy.

Su Ci couldn't tell whether it was a dream or whether it was really in Lu Zhe's last life.

She didn't expect that she would disappear suddenly, and she was a little caught off guard. She was a little regretful that she didn't say goodbye to Lu Zhe in the previous life.

Lu Zhe hugged her, "Have a nightmare?"

"No." Su Ci's little face rubbed against Lu Zhe's chest, full of dependence, "I dreamed of you."

Lu Zhe listened quietly.

"You are so nasty in the dream, not only are you cold to me, don't let me hold your hand, don't let me hug you, and don't let me kiss you." Su Ci's voice was muffled.

Whether it was a dream or a real thing, she was a little fortunate that she met Lu Zhe from the previous life. Although Lu Zhe was reluctant to recognize her relatives, she was very selfish and only had Lu Zhe in her eyes.

So, she secretly contacted the Lu family.

At least in the last life, when Lu Zhe's condition worsened, he would not be alone, but accompanied by his parents.

Listening to the girl's accusation, Lu Zhe hooked his lips, "I'm dreaming too."

Su Ci looked up at him, "What did you dream of?"

"Forget it." Lu Zhe stroked her hair lightly, "It's getting late, I'll take you home after breakfast."

Su Ci's eyes twitched, she leaned in and bit Lu Zhe's chin.

When a slight tingling came, Lu Zhe couldn't help groaning.

Su Ci didn't exert any force, she just nibbled, looking at the shallow teeth marks, Su Ci was a little smug, while her little hand slipped down from Lu Zhe's chest restlessly, tightening her waist, and then to the bottom of her trousers .