Chapter 60

Even if there is a situation, Zheng Hao's concert needs to continue, and the fans' shouts and applause keep coming.

Su Ci saw that Zheng Zhenghao's health was still showing a red line. She couldn't figure out why the danger had passed, and he was going to die.

She called out Fugui, "Zheng Hao's life should be over, but why is his health still a thin red line?"

The wealthy little milky voice is more excited than usual, [Master, save him, his life is still in danger. 】

Su Ci frowned, "That means he will die?"

Fugui replied: [His car had a car accident. 】

Su Ci was speechless for a while, co-authoring even if Zheng Hao wouldn't die at the concert, he would still die after the concert.

She really didn't know how to evaluate it.

Fugui felt the master's mood and was not very happy, so he quickly told her: [Master, Zheng Hao died twice, you saved him, there will be two golden marshmallows. 】

The rich and noble tone is very happy. If the owner gets the golden marshmallow, it will be one, and Lu Zhe will be one, which is great.

Su Ci was surprised, "Two?"

Rich; [Yes. 】

In the last second, Su Ci was still disgusting Zheng Hao as a troublemaker. When she heard the words of wealth and honor, her eyes on Zheng Hao on the stage changed completely. She liked that her efforts were rewarded, and she saved a golden marshmallow once. ,fair enough.

Lu Zhe has no interest in performing in the sky. His eyes are more often on Su Ci. Seeing the girl's expression changing constantly, he is a little puzzled, "What happened?"

The lights of the stage reflected on Su Ci's face, and her eyes were bright, "I suddenly found something good."

Lu Zhe chuckled, "What's the matter?"

Su Ci turned her head to look at him, her little eyes sullen, "I'll tell you after the concert is over."

The concert lasted for two and a half hours. Before the concert received the book, Su Zhiyuan got up and left, and the female friend who was sitting beside him also left.

Su Ci saw her brother who was hugged and left, so she sat up straight. Her brother shouldn't have seen her, right?

Near the end of the concert, Su Ci took Lu Zhe's hand and got up and walked backstage.

The person in charge was very respectful, "Miss Su, are you leaving?"

There is a passage in the backstage to the parking lot, Su Ci thought for a while, and instructed the person in charge: "My car is in the parking lot. After the concert, let Zheng Hao get into my car."

"Miss Su, there are many reporters outside, I'm afraid..." The person in charge hesitated.

Su Ci insisted, "It doesn't matter, do as I say, and I will send Zheng Hao away."

How dare the person in charge go against the words of the little princess of the Su family? He responded quickly.

The concert ended with cheers and applause from fans.

Zheng Hao returned to the backstage, paralyzed on the sofa in the dressing room, his mind empty.

He was still wearing his performance clothes, with makeup on his face, too tired to move.

At this time, the agent came over and told him to take a group photo outside.

Zheng Hao was forced to continue the business. After a group photo, the person in charge found him and his agent.