Chapter 19

"Is something wrong?" Lu Zhe asked the person outside the door.

Zhao Youyou said warmly, "During the math test today, you suddenly rushed out of the classroom. I was a little worried about you, so I wanted to come and see if something happened to you."

After all, she had never seen Lu Zhe so rude, something important must have happened, and he had to leave.

Lu Zhe said coldly, "I'm fine."

"The family has not been very safe recently. A couple living upstairs dumped garbage at our door every day because of the lottery. Mom and Dad tried to argue with them several times, and they were almost beaten. Brother, you Can you go back and help coordinate?" In Zhao Youyou's view, the couple was so deceiving because they didn't have anyone in their family who could hold them down.

Lu Zhe was tall and big, and his appearance was cold. He didn't look like he was easy to bully. With him around, at least the couple wouldn't be so presumptuous.

Lu Zhe looked at her lightly, "I have left the Zhao family."

Zhao Youyou remembered that his parents were worried that Lu Zhe would share part of the bonus, so they told him to completely move out of Zhao's house. Even Lu Zhe's household registration was not in their household registration book.

The current Lu Zhe really has nothing to do with their family.

Thinking of this, Zhao Youyou was a little ashamed, "Even if you leave Zhao's house, you are still my brother." He saved her, and she will not forget it.

"Aren't you going to let me sit in the room?" Zhao Youyou didn't mention the matter of letting Lu Zhe go back. She remembered that she had come to Lu Zhe several times, but she never had a chance to go in and have a look.

in the room.

Su Ci was about to rest, but she heard the voice of a girl talking outside.

Her pretty brows furrowed subconsciously.

She heard that it was Zhao Youyou's voice.

Su Ci sat up again and wanted to go out, but she instantly thought of her appearance with bunny ears, and she couldn't see other people in her current state.

Walking to the door, Su Ci pricked her ears and eavesdropped on the conversation between Lu Zhe and Zhao Youyou outside.

When she heard that Zhao Youyou asked Lu Zhe to go back and help her deal with the person she robbed of the lottery ticket, she couldn't help rolling her eyes.

Su Ci didn't hate the white lotus, but she hated the other party wearing the skin of the white lotus and doing stupid things.

Hearing that Zhao Youyou wanted to come in, Su Ci's eyes were slightly hooked, and a wicked look flashed in her eyes.

Outside the door, Zhao Youyou had a smile on her face, waiting for Lu Zhe to invite her into the house.

At this time, a girl's voice came from the room opposite the living room, "Lu Zhe, I can't sleep, come in and talk to me."

The girl's voice was muffled with a wanton squeamishness, obviously coddling.

Zhao Youyou was taken aback.

She looked at Lu Zhe in disbelief, there was someone else in his house, and it was a girl?

Does Lu Zhe live with a girl?

How can it be?

"You... you don't live alone?" Zhao Youyou could hardly believe that Lu Zhe lived with a girl.