Chapter 79

Mrs. Fu objected to Fu Baili and Zhao Youyou being together. Now that Zhao Youyou is attending Mrs. Fu's birthday party, Su Ci thinks that she can watch the play.

When Su Ci saw Fu Baili's eyes fall back on her, she frowned, "What do you think I do?"

Fu Baili's face tightened, and his tone affirmed, "You are gloating about misfortune." The girl's eyes were bright, as if she was expecting something bad to happen.

He was a little irritable.

Is she acting so obvious? Su Ci raised her eyebrows, "I don't know what you're talking about."

It was the first time that Fu Baili met such a girl. She was arrogant, venomous, and made one's teeth itch with hatred.

He gave her a cold look and walked towards Zhao Youyou.

There was no more trouble in front of him, and Su Ci happily ate a snack.

Zhao Youyou was picked up by Fu Baili. Today is Fu Baili's grandmother's birthday. If she wants to be with Fu Baili, she must get her old man's approval.

She didn't want Fu Baili to be embarrassed between her and his family.

Zhao Youyou was wearing a dress sent by Fu Baili. The long white tube top dress made her a little more extravagant. She was beautiful and dressed up now. Her appearance attracted a lot of attention, and they were all guessing. Which daughter is she.

Zhao Youyou held her breath secretly.

After her rebirth, she changed her previous habit of heavy makeup and staying up late, and took good care of her skin. In addition, she was already good-looking, and she even became the school flower when she was a middle school student.

Therefore, when she was doing the styling, she was also amazed when she saw herself in an evening dress.

She is confident that at the banquet tonight, she will be the most dazzling and beautiful female companion.

Zhao Youyou received the gazes of the surrounding guests, some were suspicious, some were curious, some admired, but she was not surprised by her.

Zhao Youyou was a little disappointed.

Every time it is described in the book that Zhao Youyou follows Fu Baili to attend a banquet, she always amazes the scene, especially when she stands beside the male protagonist Fu Baili, she always makes the daughters present feel sour and jealous.

However, she didn't know that Su Ci appeared.

With Su Ci's prosperous beauty in front, Zhao Youyou's beautiful face instantly turned pale, beautiful, but not enough to be amazing.

Fu Baili strode forward, "You're here? Don't be nervous. My grandma is over there. I'll take you over to say hello."

Zhao Youjian nodded and took Fu Baili's arm naturally. Her move made all the guests present to look at her.

Is this Fu Baili's female companion? Which daughter is she from?

"Grandma, Youyou is here to congratulate you on your birthday." Fu Baili brought Zhao Youyou to Mrs. Fu.

Zhao Youyou behaved decently, and she politely said, "Grandma Fu, I wish you a happy birthday and a long life."

She held a gift in her hand and handed it to Mrs. Fu, "This is my birthday present for you, I don't know if you like it or not."

Seeing Zhao Youyou's appearance, Mrs. Fu's happy smile with Mother Su changed a second ago.

Her smile faded, "Come on, Ali, ask someone to take your friend to eat."