Chapter 55

Lu Zhe stretched out his other uninjured hand and gently squeezed the girl's fair face, his dark eyes were dark.

Her parents would not agree, and neither would he.

Su Ci was not happy when he didn't get a response.

Her thin white fingertips wrapped around Lu Zhe's hem, "You haven't answered me yet."

The boy was silent, Su Ci glared angrily, "You don't want to?" She promised her, but he didn't want it?

Lu Zhe's thin lips pursed slightly.

Su Ci loosened the hem of his clothes, her face tensed, and her words were astonishing: "We held hands, kissed on the lips, and slept in the same bed. If you don't want me, Lu Zhe, you are a scumbag."

Heartless and blind scumbag.

He didn't want to throw a beautiful big baby like her into his arms, because his eyesight was definitely not good.

Lu Zhe sighed, his cold fingers rubbed against the girl's puffy snow cheeks, his cold voice was low and gentle, "I'm sorry."

Su Ci met the young man's deep gaze, and the small balloon that was bulging with anger on her chest was punctured instantly, as if she had fallen into a glass of lemonade, sour.

She knew that Lu Zhe thought he was going to die and didn't want to delay her.

Su Ci was a little annoyed, she could only cure Lu Zhe by saving up gold marshmallows.

Originally, she thought she would receive a golden marshmallow today, but she didn't expect that it was Lu Zhe who rescued her eldest brother in the end.

Su Ci was a little anxious when she couldn't get the golden marshmallows.

Before, she was still hesitating whether she could save the traffic niche student Zheng Hao. Now, she can't get the golden marshmallow from the big brother. Next, she can only try to save Zheng Hao and Ji Chi.

Thinking like this, Su Ci is no longer angry with Lu Zhe. She looked at Lu Zhe with a wicked look in her eyes, "I don't want to be sorry, just kiss me."

The girl stood on tiptoe and sent her beautiful red lips.

Lu Zhe lowered his head, and after a medical staff passed in the corridor, his cold lips gently kissed the girl's small mouth.

...

Because the project here was not finished, and Lu Zhe was also injured, Su Zhiyuan and Su Ci delayed returning to City B for two days.

Su Zhiyuan asked people to investigate the compensation. Li Gui did take the compensation. The injured Zhou Ming's family only received 10,000 yuan in compensation, and even a settlement signed by Li Gui tricked into signing.

When Zhou Ming woke up, he knew that he was semi-paralyzed and even burdened the family with huge medical bills. He chose to commit suicide, which caused his elder brother Zhou Hao and his mother to lose their minds and seek justice for Zhou Ming.

These are what Su Ci learned from her elder brother.

In her opinion, Li Gui, a villain without a conscience, deserves the most death, killing the three of Zhou Ming's family.

If he embezzles the compensation, he will be punished by the law, and the Su family will not let him live in it.

Although Zhou Hao had a reason for the incident, which made people pitiful and sympathetic, he should not have used such extreme methods. He hurt her eldest brother, and even Lu Zhe.

Su Ci is selfish, she will only favor her eldest brother and Lu Zhe, she does not agree with Zhou Hao's actions, and she will not sympathize with him.

Whether he attempted to kill or intentionally wounded others will be judged by the judge, and the Su family will not interfere.