Chapter 5

Su Ci didn't expect that she would really return to adulthood.

Standing in front of the outdated wardrobe, Su Ci opened the wardrobe door, only to find that Lu Zhe didn't have many clothes. Among the clothes, two were school uniforms.

Su Ci had no choice but to put on Lu Zhe's school uniform.

She is now about the same height as before she came, should be 1.68 meters. She wore a white and blue school uniform, which was wide and large. The hem fell on her thigh, and the trousers were also very long. She rolled up the trousers a few layers to reveal her snow-white slender ankles tied with red ropes.

Su Ci is very curious about what she looks like now. For a beauty-loving girl like her, she must hope that she looks beautiful when she becomes a human.

There was a small square mirror hanging on the wall of the bathroom. It was not big, but it was big enough for Su Ci to look at herself clearly.

In the mirror, the girl has red lips and snow skin, her facial features are delicate, her eyes are watery and bright, and there is a small tear mole on the underside of her eyes, which adds a bit of charm and charm.

Before wearing it, her appearance was notoriously beautiful in the entertainment industry, but now this face is a bit more beautiful than her previous appearance.

In the past, her appearance tended to be pure and pure, as long as she had a little red eyes, it would make people feel distressed, but now she looks pure and lustful, she picked the end of her eyes, and the tear marks made her eyes seem to be seductive. Just a glance makes people unable to take their eyes off.

Are you sure this looks is a rabbit spirit, not a fox spirit?

Su Ci touched her face, it was fair and transparent, smooth and delicate, which made her love it.

Not to mention her figure, with a slender waist and a turbulent chest, even if she is wearing a wide school uniform now, she can still see a lot of curvature.

The more Su Ci looked at it, the more satisfied she became. It was impossible to pick out any faults with this body. If you had to say the shortcomings, it would be too perfect.

She called out the wealthy, "Am I the most beautiful woman in the world now?"

Rich: [I don't know. 】

"Huh?" Su Ci threatened.

Fugui shivered: [In Fugui's eyes, the owner is the most beautiful in the world. 】

Su Ci bent her lips, "How long is my recovery time?" She didn't believe that after kissing Lu Zhe once, she could maintain her body forever.

Fugui: [5 hours, one kiss can add one hour at a time. 】

Su Ci narrowed her eyes, "That means the next time I kiss Lu Zhe, I can last for 6 hours, right?"

Rich: [Yes. 】

Su Ci glanced at the clock on the wall, it was seven o'clock now, that is, she would turn back into a rabbit after twelve noon.

time is limited.

The road is very busy in the morning, and the pedestrians on the road are in a hurry, either rushing to school or going to work. The gorgeous sun shines on the green trees in the street, casting green shades.

The girl was wearing a large, ill-fitting school uniform, kicking shoes that were many sizes too large, and walking from a distance, her delicate face made pedestrians turn their heads.

Su Ci wanted to come out to have some breakfast, but found that she had no money on her body. When she passed the breakfast shop all the way just now, she was about to cry at the smell.