Chapter 33

One after another, people escaped from the hotel. The fire was very big, and some people who came out late were burned on their hands or feet.

Su Zhiyuan handed his younger brother to the bodyguard who also escaped, and he called to send someone over.

Su Ci was froze and chilled. She couldn't hear what her brother next to her was saying, nor could she hear little Suning crying for her mother, and she couldn't hear the mourning of the wounded around her.

She remembered the day she died, looking at the indifference of people around her, her body was not so cold.

Su Ci's eyes were fixed on the hotel where the fire burst out from the window, and the fire spread more and more.

Lu Zhe was also inside, and he went in to find her.

Su Ci remembered that on the phone last night, Lu Zhe asked her where the banquet was being held, and she told him casually without thinking about it at all.

It turned out that he was in City B yesterday.

Boss Fang watched the fierce fire, his eyes were red, his forehead was full of sweat from the surrounding heat, and his voice was choked, "I should stop Xiao Zhe from going in."

Obviously they were happy to come to City B and were going to find a place to open a company. Unexpectedly, Lu Zhe fell into a sea of ​​fire in a blink of an eye, and his life and death were still uncertain.

He glanced at Su Ci, and saw the little girl standing blankly, her usual fair face looked extremely pale under the light of the fire.

I don't know where He Ermeng found a clean towel, he poured pure water on the towel, "Cic, your face and hands are dirty, I'll wipe it for you."

Compared with the embarrassment of other people, He Ermeng's whole body is still fresh and clean, and he is more and more conspicuous in the crowd.

Saying that, he reached out with a towel to help Su Ci wipe the dust off her face.

Su Ci turned her head away and avoided his hand, "Don't worry about it."

"Cicci, the firefighters are coming soon, Uncle Su and Aunt Su will be fine." He Ermeng knew that the girl was uncomfortable, so he comforted in a deep voice, and Jun didn't have a smile on his face.

Su Ci ignored him.

She regained her sanity a little and called out Fugui, "Lu Zhe's HP still has more than three years, does that mean he won't die now?"

Normally, she wouldn't ask such low-level questions as wealth and honor, but now she urgently needs an affirmative answer.

Fugui: [Master, Lu Zhe has more than three years of life, which means that he will die in three years. 】

Hearing this, Su Ci felt that her numb body gradually regained consciousness. She did not dare to ask Fugui if Su's father and Su's mother had already died inside.

Every time she saved people before, she was successful, so that Su Ci thought there was no problem this time, thinking that she could successfully save Su's father and Su's mother.

However, she overestimated her abilities.

Su Ci's lips were almost pursed into a straight line, white.

She regretted, regretting that she had too many concerns just now, Su Ci felt that she should take Su's father and Su's mother away forcefully.

Chaos all around.

Firefighters and ambulances arrived.

He Ermeng wanted to keep Su Ci away first, he was worried that other people would encounter Su Ci.