Chapter 97

On the phone, Mother Su's words shocked Su Ci's hand holding the phone.

She can't go back at all in her current state, let alone walking, unable to get up, not to mention that the pair of rabbit ears on her head has not been retracted.

Su Ci's face was hot, and her voice was a little soft and hoarse, "Mom, I'm not going back tonight."

"Porcelain." Mother Su obviously disagreed, she knew that her daughter was with Lu Zhe now.

Su Ci's face was hot on both sides.

She glanced at Lu Zhe next to her and lied, "I'm celebrating Lu Zhe's birthday with some friends. We're going to play all night."

Su Ci had a sense of shame that elementary school students lied to adults and made excuses not to go home.

On the other end of the phone, Mother Su fell silent. Just when Su Ci was nervous for a while, she seemed to hear a low sigh, as light as she had hallucinations.

Then, Mother Su said, "Okay, have fun, pay attention to safety, and let the driver at home pick you up when you come back."

Su Ci responded one by one.

After hanging up, she put down her phone and slammed her head into Lu Zhe's arms. Her voice was muffled, "Did my mother know something?"

Lu Zhe hugged him tightly, his eyes darkened, "I'll go tomorrow to apologize to Uncle Su and Aunt Su. After graduation, we will get married. If you don't want it so soon, we can get engaged first."

Su Ci raised her head in shock at Lu Zhe's words. She looked at him with disgust, "Where would someone propose on the bed?"

She hadn't thought about marriage yet.

However, what is certain is that Lu Zhe belongs to her.

Lu Zhe had no temper at all, "I'm sorry." In the future, he will prepare everything and ask her for permission.

Su Ci's body was close to him, and her skin was touching, giving her an indescribable sense of intimacy.

The feeling just now was too profound, her brain was already stunned by the stimulation, and she couldn't think at all. At this time, her hand unconsciously touched Lu Zhe's chest, and she clearly felt the firmness of her muscles.

See, it's different after full intimacy.

In the past, if she touched him like this, Lu Zhe would be sternly rejected, and even reprimanded and educated by him. But now, she touched him lightly, but it was allowed.

Su Ci was a little happy, and couldn't help but slapped Lu Zhe's waist and abdomen.

She also gently followed the lines of the muscles with her fingertips and slid down.

"Tuan Tuan." Lu Zhe endured and endured, his Adam's apple slipped slightly, he held down the messy little hand, "Didn't you say tired?"

"Tired." She was tired, but it didn't prevent her from playing with his muscles.

Things that were previously prohibited by three applications and five orders can now be done. Of course, she must seize the opportunity.

The firmness in her palm came, and she remembered that when she had reached the ultimate joy just now, she was holding Lu Zhe, and his taut body was also so strong, every muscle was as strong as a stone, and full of explosive power.

She likes being miserable.

Lu Zhe squeezed the girl's hand and said in a low voice, "Lie down when you are tired, don't move."