Chapter 74

Two weeks of military training is over.

On the last day, Su Ci received Shen Xue's message, cheering for liberation, and she also sent a video of Lu Zhe punching.

At this time, the door of the room was slapped, and Su Ci saved the video before opening the door.

The servant outside the door said, "Miss, dinner is ready."

Su Ci glanced at the time, "Have dinner so early today?" It was only after five o'clock.

The servant said, "It was ordered by the wife."

Su Ci nodded, "Okay, I see."

She closed the door to the room and went out.

Su Ci also dresses very delicately at home. At this time, she is wearing a **** pink skirt with soft and skin-friendly fabric. The skirt reaches her knees, and her lower body shows her fair and straight calves. She is wearing soft-soled slippers of the same color, which are not too tight. Come downstairs slowly.

On her slender ankles, the clumsy little rabbit swayed as she walked.

Ji Chi, who was sitting on the sofa, glanced at it inadvertently, he retracted his gaze and did not dare to look more.

"Cicci, it's time to eat." Mother Su asked someone to bring the food out.

Su Ci walked over to Su's mother, but did not see Su's father and Su Zhiyuan, she asked, "Dad and big brother haven't come back yet?"

Mother Su told her: "Not yet, they have something to do today and will be back later. Xiaochi will move to the school dormitory later, so I will ask someone to prepare dinner earlier, so as not to delay Xiaochi's time, he has to pack up when he goes to the dormitory, It's not too late."

"Move later?" Su Ci looked at Ji Chi in surprise.

Ji Chi had already taken a shower, and her short black hair was still not dry, and it was hanging on her forehead a little casually, and her hard and cold facial features were a bit dusty.

Noticing the girl's gaze, he looked at her with a calm expression, "Well, it's inconvenient to have a class tomorrow, it's better to move in today."

His wound has completely healed, and it is not suitable for him to stay in the Su family.

Mother Su asked Ji Chi, "Xiao Chi, have you packed your luggage?"

Ji Chi nodded, "It's already cleaned up."

Mother Su said, "After the meal, I will ask the driver to take you to school. It is inconvenient for you to carry so much luggage."

This time, Ji Chi did not reject Mother Su's kindness, "Thank you Aunt Su."

After dinner, Ji Chi took off his luggage. When he came, he only carried a black backpack. When he left, it was still a black backpack.

Seeing that Ji Chi had so little luggage, Mother Su had to say, "Xiao Chi, I heard that quilts, mattresses and other daily necessities are needed for accommodation, won't you bring them with you?"

"Aunt Su, I can go to the school to buy it."

"You're so polite, we all have it here, where do we need to go to school to buy it?" Mother Su asked him to go upstairs to pack up a new set of sheets, quilts, mattresses, and other daily necessities for Ji Chi.

Ji Chi stood there and waited, "Excuse me."

Little Suning was sitting on the sofa when he realized that brother chicken wings going to school was different from his going to school. Brother chicken wings went to school, and he didn't live in his house after that. He couldn't see brother chicken wings anymore.