Chapter 83

got rejected.

Su Ci widened her eyes in anger.

She didn't ask him why, she just stretched out her hands and put them on both sides of Lu Zhe's face.

Under his astonished gaze, Su Ci took the initiative to kiss him, and she lightly licked his cold lips.

She just fed him toffee.

There was a milky taste on the boy's thin lips.

Su Ci bent her eyes, the color in her eyes was bad, she opened her teeth slightly, and bit his lips directly.

The boy was in pain, his eyes darkened.

Su Ci still wanted to be a demon, and inadvertently saw Su Mu and Wen Ya who came back from the bathroom, and the two walked towards the car.

She could only let go of the hands on both sides of Lu Zhe's face, and Bei Ji also let go of the lower lip she was biting lightly.

Su Ci was about to retreat, but the next second, cold fingertips pinched her chin.

There was a look of astonishment in his jet-black eyes. Su Ci watched Lu Zhe come over, and he rebuked her helplessly and connivingly: "Can't you be more peaceful?"

Thin lips kissed her hard.

The tip of her tongue was entangled, and Su Ci watched Mother Su and Wen Ya coming here. She pushed Lu Zhe, and what she got was even more fierce entanglement.

Suddenly, Su Ci remembered a sentence: If you don't do it, you won't die.

The door is opened.

Mother Su sat in and saw that the car was very quiet, her daughter sat obediently and looked out the car window, and the teenager in the front passenger seat was also very quiet. .

in argument?

Wen Ya also sat in, "Where did the driver go?"

Lu Zhe turned his head and replied in a low voice, "He got out of the car to buy something."

As soon as the words fell, the driver ran back quickly, opened the door and sat in, "I'm sorry ma'am, I just went to buy water."

Wen Ya smiled, "It's alright, let's drive."

Su Ci looked out the window quietly, she pursed her lips, and there was a slight blush at the end of her eyes and her little face.

After getting off the highway, the car drove for nearly half an hour before reaching the destination.

The temple is on the mountain, and there are a lot of vehicles parked under the mountain. Obviously, many people come here.

The driver stopped the car.

When getting off the bus, Su Ci saw a lot of stalls around, selling incense and candles, selling charms, selling lucky windmills, and selling food, which was very lively.

There is a village near the temple, and the stalls are all villagers.

Wen Ya and Mother Su also got out of the car, "I didn't expect it to be so lively here."

Lu Zhe got out of the passenger seat, he closed the door, and when he turned his head, he saw Su Ciguang's fair and slender legs exposed.

He didn't notice it in the car just now, and only now saw her wearing short jeans.

In normal times, Su Ci's dress is very ordinary, but Su Ci's snow-white skin, coupled with her slender and straight legs, is very beautiful.

Her legs are so beautiful that anyone will subconsciously take a second look.