Chapter 54

The weather in City C has not been good recently, and it has been raining intermittently.

Su Zhiyuan took two assistants to the construction site. The person in charge of the contract heard that the eldest son of the Su family was coming, so he hurried out to receive him, "Master Su, why are you here?"

"What happened to the employee who had an accident at the construction site some time ago?" Su Zhiyuan asked the person in charge.

Previously, an employee fell from a height and was injured on the construction site. Some media also reported this news, which made the group have to pay attention. Su Zhiyuan came here this time, not only to negotiate a contract, but also for the project.

The person in charge was respectful, and he quickly reported to Su Zhiyuan: "Mr. Su, I have paid the compensation to the family according to the company's wishes, and they have already received the money."

He didn't expect that Su Zhiyuan would come to City C to inquire about this matter. After all, Su Zhiyuan was the person in power of the Su Group, so there was no need to alarm him about such a small matter. Fortunately, the matter has been resolved.

"Mr. Su, don't worry, I went to the hospital to see the injured person, and the other party is no longer in danger." The person in charge lowered his eyebrows and shrugged. He smiled and told Su Zhiyuan, "The family of the injured person agreed to accept it. Compensation, the money was called to them, and the matter was resolved perfectly."

Su Zhiyuan didn't ask any more questions.

The rain kept falling, and many workers rested in temporary tin houses, waiting for the rain to stop to continue construction.

Wearing a silver-gray slim fit suit, Su Zhiyuan stood in the dirty construction site with an indescribable sense of luxury and sophistication. feel.

"Mr. Su, it's a mess inside, don't get your clothes and shoes dirty, that's my rest room, why don't you go and sit for a while?" The person in charge suggested carefully.

Surrounded by steel and concrete, with Su Zhiyuan's identity, the person in charge was afraid that he would be injured by a bump here.

"It's okay." Su Zhiyuan took the umbrella from the assistant's hand, supported it by himself, stepped on the muddy water, and inspected the construction site.

The person in charge could only respectfully follow behind Su Zhiyuan with an umbrella, constantly reporting the progress of the project to him.

At this time, a worker ran over and gave the person in charge a wink.

The person in charge immediately said to Su Zhiyuan, "Mr. Su, I'm sorry, this kid has something to do with me."

Su Zhiyuan nodded.

The person in charge took the workers to the cement pile, "What's the matter? Didn't you see me greeting President Su?"

"Brother Li." The worker lowered his voice, he said anxiously: "Zhou Ming and his family are here, and they are outside now, saying they want to talk to you about compensation."

"What?" The person in charge was startled, and he subconsciously looked at Su Zhiyuan who was far away, "You quickly find someone to stop him, you can't let him run into President Su."

The worker hurriedly said, "Several brothers stopped him outside. It was Zhou Ming's eldest brother who was yelling to see you."

The person in charge gritted his teeth, and he instructed the workers, "You stabilize him first, tell him that I have something to do right now, and I don't have time to talk to him, and ask him to come back another day. If he doesn't want to leave, you can let him wait and wait. After I entertain President Su, I will talk to him again."