Extra 1

In the computer store, the lights were not turned on, and the light in the store was a bit dim.

Boss Fang handed an envelope to Lu Zhe, "Xiao Zhe, this is this month's salary, thank you for always helping here."

At this time, Boss Fang looked gloomy, a lot of white hair grew on his head, and he was more than ten years old.

Lu Zhe felt the thickness of the envelope, he opened it, "Uncle Fang, you gave too much."

"Tomorrow, it will be transferred to someone else, and I will also leave City D. You take the money, you deserve it, and I have nothing to help you." Uncle Fang looked at Lu Zhe sadly, " You have to go to college in half a month, and there are a lot of places to spend money, and the extra money is just a piece of my mind."

Lu Zhe held the envelope and lowered his eyes, "Thank you Uncle Fang."

Boss Fang patted Lu Zhe on the shoulder, he sighed, and turned upstairs.

Lu Zhe glanced at the store, as if he remembered the first time he came to work in the store, Xiao Xinghao came to him with a small wheelchair and smiled at him.

His eyes darkened, and his lips were slightly pursed.

Lu Zhe walked out of the computer store and closed the door.

It was six o'clock in the evening, and the sky had not yet come down.

The night market street outside the computer store has begun to become lively. The sides of the road are full of barbecue and snack stalls, and the fragrance is wafting across the street.

On the busy street, the boy is tall and tall. He walks alone. If he walks fast, his left foot will turn sharply. Several times, he almost falls to the ground.

At this time, the little fat man was like a horse off the rope, running around on the street. When he ran to Lu Zhe's side, he directly bumped into Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe's left leg was numb and weak due to ALS. The little boy bumped into him, and he couldn't stand at all.

Lu Zhe fell directly to the ground.

The little fat man was startled and saw that the other party was knocked down by himself and fell badly. The little fat man was afraid of being scolded, and ran away cowardly.

"Stinky boy, where did you run around?" The middle-aged woman grabbed her son's collar, "There are so many people around, what should I do if I knock you down."

The little fat man felt guilty for a while. He turned his head and secretly looked at the person who was knocked down by him, only to see the other person put his hands on the ground and slowly stood up, his expression indifferent and frighteningly cold.

The little fat man quickly hid his body to his mother's side.

Lu Zhe's palm was scratched, the blue school uniform trousers were stained with the sauce poured from the nearby stall, and the knees of the trousers were all dirty.

He glanced at it, ignoring the glances around him, and Lu Zhe walked away.

The light bulbs in the stairs are in disrepair, come and go, and the light is dim.

Lu Zhe walked upstairs and found that several people were standing outside the door of his residence.

Several people's dresses were not mainstream. Among them, Zhao Youyou, who was wearing heavy makeup, permed hair, wearing a vest, and an ultra-short skirt, saw Lu Zhe appear, and she hurriedly said, "Lu Zhe, I've been waiting for you for a long time."

A few men and women next to her looked over, and saw that the young man walking towards him had a cold face, some sunken sides of his face, dark eyes, and a very sick look.