Chapter 51

The sky was getting brighter, and the sun began to emerge from the sky.

After getting the golden marshmallow, Su Ci didn't want to pay attention to Li Chenyu. Anyway, she could provide evidence. How to deal with this Li Xiaoli is Li Chenyu's business, and it has nothing to do with her.

Li Chenyu was going to call the police, but Li Xiaoli was frightened. She didn't expect things to turn out like this.

Li Chenyu looked arrogant, but actually had no brains. Originally, her plan could be successful, but unexpectedly, such a person suddenly appeared and completely broke her plan.

Just a little bit.

"Xiaoyu, please don't call the police. You know my mother is ill. If something happens to me, no one can take care of her." Li Xiaoli knelt down directly before Li Chenyu, "Please."

There were many small gravels on the ground at the top of the mountain. Li Xiaoli knelt down and pressed her knees on the small stones. The tears at this moment were indeed real.

Li Chenyu was very angry, "It's useless for you to kneel on me, you are killing people on purpose, I must call the police." She was almost pushed down the mountain by Li Xiaoli just now, "Why did you kill me?"

When Li Xiaoli heard that Li Chenyu insisted on calling the police, she staggered to her feet and stopped begging for mercy.

"Why did you kill you?" She looked at Li Chenyu resentfully, "I have the same father as you, why are you the daughter of the Li family's daughter, while I grew up living with my mother in a small dirty and messy house. inside?"

"You asked where my father went." Li Xiaoli said mockingly: "He was taken away by you and your mother."

Su Ci leaned on Lu Zhe's body and ate the melon. She didn't expect such a **** affair between the two.

Li Xiaoli and Li Chenyu turned out to be half-brothers.

Li Chenyu refuted Li Xiaoli's words in disbelief, "Impossible, my father only has my daughter."

The matter has been exposed, and Li Xiaoli doesn't care to say everything, "If you don't believe me, I can do a paternity test at any time."

Li Chenyu bit his lip and his hands trembled, "You are my father's illegitimate daughter? Does he know your existence?"

"You are the illegitimate daughter." Li Xiaoli seemed to have been pricked. "I'm three months older than you. If it wasn't for my father who wanted to marry your mother, why would I break up with my mother before?"

When she knew her life experience before, she went to Father Li as soon as possible.

However, the other party didn't care about her daughter at all, and even planned to send her away with a sum of money, and told her that only Li Chenyu was the only daughter in the Li family.

Obviously she and Li Chenyu both have blood on his body, so why can Li Chenyu be the top and spoiled daughter of the Li family? And she lives in a slum? Ever been laughed at and bullied for not having a father?

Especially when she met Li Chenyu in the school, the other party was a arrogant, arrogant and brainless daughter who was useless without her identity.

That's why she planned to approach Li Chenyu and get rid of her.

Without Li Chenyu's existence, Li's father has only her biological daughter, and she will definitely become the daughter of the Li family.

The brainless Li Chenyu is easy to deceive. She knows that Li Chenyu likes the eldest young master of the Su family. After she came to the villa, she told Li Chenyu that as long as she made a wish on the top of the mountain and made a wish at the moment of sunrise, her wish would come true. , especially love.