Chapter 86

Seeing Ye Xi rolling down the stairs, Luo Minglu stood up abruptly.

"Are you crazy?" He wanted to go down to save Ye Xi.

Luo Xiaomei grabbed Luo Minglu's hand, and she spoke anxiously and quickly, "Don't go, she's going to divorce you, she's dead, the company and the house are ours."

Luo Minglu wanted to shake off Luo Xiaomei's action.

Seeing Ye Xi who had been rolling down the stairs, his head hit the corner of the stairs, and fainted, Luo Minglu didn't move.

Luo Xiaomei knew that she had persuaded him, "As long as Ye Xi is dead, her things are ours. There is no one else here. You can say that she slipped and fell down the stairs. No one knows what we did."

Luo Minglu's pupils shrank. He looked at the place where Ye Xi was lying, and there was blood flowing out.

He squeezed his hands tightly.

The divorce agreement Ye Xi gave him, the divorce agreement Ye Xi gave him, and after his divorce, he had nothing, Luo Minglu clenched his hands into fists and stood motionless.

When Luo Xiaomei saw Luo Minglu figured it out, she laughed, "In the future, me, you, and Xiao Pei, the family will live happily. Ye Xi's health was not good at first, but now she is weak and slipped. Rolling down stairs is normal."

"You two murderers, go to prison and live happily." Su Ci said angrily.

"Miss!" When the housekeeper saw Ye Xi lying on the ground, bleeding a lot, he panicked and stepped forward.

Su Ci was about to ask Lu Zhe to call an ambulance, but Lu Zhe had already answered the phone.

Su Ci stepped forward, "She hit her head."

Seeing that Ye Xi's skirt was stained with blood, "Is she pregnant?"

The butler's panicked face was dazed.

"Housekeeper, you call the police first, watch those two people, and don't let them run away." Su Ci Gang was worried that Ye Xi had other injuries, so she didn't dare to move.

The housekeeper stood up and looked at the two people upstairs angrily, "You pushed the lady downstairs, I heard it just now."

He took out his phone and called the police immediately.

How did Luo Xiaomei know that so many people would suddenly appear, "Minglu, what should I do?"

Luo Minglu clenched Luo Xiaomei's hand tightly and said in a low voice, "You pushed people."

"What do you mean?" Luo Xiaomei looked at Luo Minglu in disbelief, "You want to correct me?"

Luo Minglu said angrily, "It was you who pushed the person down, I wanted to save Ye Xi, and it was you who stopped me."

"I'm Xiao Pei's mother, how could you treat me like this?" Luo Xiaomei was anxious and flustered, she lowered her voice, "If you point me out, I'll take your orders, and we can't think about any of us."

Luo Minglu glared at her fiercely, the veins on his neck burst out, and he gritted his teeth: "Ye Xi is the one who stumbled!"

Only then did Luo Xiaomei breathe a sigh of relief, only to realize that her back was covered in cold sweat.

Su Ci looked at Ye Xi's health, there were still six minutes left.

She didn't know if the ambulance would be in time.

"Is there a white gauze? Or a clean handkerchief. First stop the bleeding for Ye Xi." Su Ci asked the housekeeper.

"There is gauze." The housekeeper immediately ran to get the medicine box.