Chapter 44

At this time, the Lu family was there.

Lu Zhe came downstairs, Wen Ya was already waiting in the living room for him to get up.

"Wake up? Did you sleep well last night?" Wenya asked her son.

She didn't sleep much last night, and she always felt like she was in a dream, lest her son would be gone when she closed her eyes and woke up. She also got up several times at night and walked to the door of her son's room, wanting to wait for him to wake up and see him for the first time.

If Lu Chen hadn't dragged Wen Ya back to the room, she would have waited all night at her son's door.

Later, after closing her eyes for two hours, she got up and started making breakfast for Lu Zhe early in the morning.

Wen Ya is Miss Qianjin, and she has never been in the kitchen at all. The buns she makes are all made by the chef at home. Even when she was cooking porridge, she accidentally burned her hand, but Wen Ya didn't care at all.

Now she can't wait to bring the best things to her son, and to supply him with all the maternal love that he lacked for his son in the past 18 years.

"Very good." Lu Zhe nodded.

The room where Lu Zhe slept was reserved for his son by Wen Ya, and the decoration style in it changed from children to boys to teenagers, and even the furnishings changed according to Lu Zhe's different age groups.

Wen Ya is waiting for her son to come back every day.

Even though she hadn't slept for almost a night, her Wen Ya bright face still looked good. She smiled and said, "That's good. If you don't like the decoration of the room, tell your mother, and I'll have someone change it for you immediately."

"Don't bother, it's all good." Lu Zhe has always had no requirements for the conditions of his residence.

When he was in the orphanage, he lived in a room for twelve, and slept on a wooden bunk bed. After being adopted by the Zhao family, he lived in a utility room and slept in a small bed. He had slept in a rollaway bed for a while in his rental house before.

Wen Ya felt sad for a while, her son was too sensible.

"Mom has prepared breakfast for you. Come and eat some. Your father has already sent someone to contact the best experts in the treatment of ALS. They will arrive in the afternoon, and I will accompany you for the examination." Wen Ya thought of her son's illness. After the terminal illness, her nose was sore again, and the corners of her eyes were red.

"It has been checked." Lu Zhe told Wen Ya that the Su family invited an expert to check for him a few days ago, and the results were the same anyway.

"Su Family?" Wen Ya was surprised.

The Lu family and the Su family are in a hostile relationship at most, and it cannot be said to be hostile. It is purely because the husband and Su Shengguo of the Su family have not looked at each other since they were young. Every time they meet, they will ridicule each other. The outside world knows that the Lu family and the Su family are at odds.

Lu Zhe: "Well, I rescued Uncle Su and Aunt Su."

Wen Ya knew that the two members of the Su family had encountered a fire before and were finally rescued. She did not expect that it was her son who saved the people.

"Cub, are you not injured?" Wen Ya became anxious, and even called out Lu Zhe's nickname when he was a child.

Lu Zhe looked a little unnatural, he shook his head, "No."

Wen Ya breathed a sigh of relief and said worriedly: "It doesn't matter if you don't want to go for an examination. We can also give the examination results to the doctor. Mom will let them find a way."