Chapter 71

Su Ci narrowed her eyes.

She watched the video, the girl sat down not far from Lu Zhe, the other party took off his hat and sipped water.

Su Ci glanced at the other party, she was fair and clean, not very good-looking, but her eyebrows were soft, giving people a feeling of gentle jasper.

After the other party drank the water, he took out a tissue to wipe his sweat, and had no communication with Lu Zhe.

The girl just happened to be sitting next to Lu Zhe.

Only then did Su Ci turn his gaze to Lu Zhe. He lowered his head halfway. Under the brim of his hat, only his thin lips and chin were exposed.

The video is not long, only about a minute.

Su Ci saved the video as always, and then sent a message to Shen Xue: Come on!

Come on what?

The tool person Shen Xue understood Su Ci's meaning in seconds, and Su Ci asked her to cheer on Lu Zhe's video.

Yesterday Shen Xue was worried about whether the girl sitting next to Lu Zhe was interested in Lu Zhe, apparently because she had too many, the girl didn't have any communication with Lu Zhe at all.

In the school, I don't know who started the news that Lu Zhe has ALS. It is estimated that apart from Su Ci, there will be no other girls in the school who like Lu Zhe.

...

This day, Su Ci got up early, she came out of the room, just saw Ji Chi closing the door and coming here.

The other party took the initiative to say hello, "Morning."

"Morning." Su Ci glanced at the other party and found that the other party was tanned after only a few days of military training.

Ji Chi's facial features are inherently hard and cold, and the military training is nearly a week.

She felt that Ji Chi was changing.

Ji Chi nodded like Su Ci, then passed her and went downstairs.

Su Ci followed behind him.

Little Fatty still has two hours left.

She had already sent someone to guard outside Ye's house, and if the little fat man went out, she would send her a message.

"Cic, why did you wake up so early today?" Mother Su was a little surprised, she knew that her daughter likes to sleep in late.

Su Ci sat down next to Su's mother, "I'll send Ning Ning and Genius to school later."

The two little guys next to them heard their sister sending them to school, their big eyes lit up,

Seeing the surprised eyes of the two of them, Su Ci smiled, "What are you looking at me for? Is my sister particularly beautiful today?"

On the opposite side, Ji Chi, who was eating breakfast quietly, couldn't help but look up at Su Ci, and his eyes quickly swept across her fair little face.

For the first time, he discovered that Su Ci was quite narcissistic.

After breakfast, it was 7:30, and the sun had already come out.

The sun is not fierce at the moment, it is warm, accompanied by a breeze, walking on the road makes people feel comfortable.

Su Ci walked in front, and Xiao Suning and Xiao Tiancai walked beside her with the small schoolbags distributed by the school on their backs.

Ji Chi was originally going to catch the bus to the school, but when he saw the slender figure in front of him, he subconsciously slowed down and followed behind the three of them unhurriedly.