Chapter 4

The orange-yellow sunlight fell on the trees, piercing the foliage and casting stars on the ground.

The boy in the school uniform is tall and tall, with deep eyebrows and a snow-white little rabbit in his hand. No matter how you look at it, it looks like a beautiful painting.

Su Ci's little feet moved uncomfortably, and she looked at Lu Zhe expectantly.

"Lu Zhe!"

Over there, Li Dongliang, who was carrying a pink backpack and stepped on pink sneakers, flew over. He looked at the little rabbit in Lu Zhe's hand, his eyes glowing, "Lu Zhe, touch it for me."

Looking at the fluffy, snow-like little rabbit, it would be unreasonable for him not to lick it.

"No." Lu Zhe refused directly.

Just a little bit, she felt that Lu Zhe was about to kiss her, but she was interrupted!

Su Ci stared angrily at the saucy boy with red eyes.

pissed!

"Ah, look, Tutu looked at me, it likes me." Li Dongliang saw the little rabbit staring at him blankly.

Ah!

Su Ci rolled her eyes at him.

"Look, it's looking at me again."

Su Ci looked at the other party's hand reaching out to touch her. There were six yellow grids on the inside of her wrist, sixty years!

Su Ci's eyes turned even redder.

Are they all that long?

Look at Lu Zhe, who is holding her, with only three years of lifespan, he is undoubtedly a short-lived male partner!

"Ah, the little rabbit looked at my hand and definitely wanted me to hold it." Li Dongliang was originally a handsome and sunny face, but he smiled and became the silly son of the landlord's family.

Su Ci was so angry that she closed her eyes.

Looking at the little rabbit with his eyes closed, with a cute and cute appearance, Li Dongliang was once again attracted to a rough girl's heart, "Brother Zhe, is the little rabbit soft, touch it for me? Just a moment, just a moment."

When did the little bully in the class beg someone, he didn't care about his face in order to lick the rabbit, he was about to get a nosebleed from the rabbit.

Lu Zhe avoided Li Dongliang's outstretched hand, and he glanced at each other lightly, "Jia Mingyang still has four laps." After that, he hugged the rabbit and turned away.

Unable to touch the rabbit, Li Dongliang cried and grimaced, and yelled at Jia Mingyang who was like a dead dog over there: "Jia Mingyang, you are chasing, you are not a man, you are running so slow, don't delay me going home for dinner."

Over there, Jia Mingyang was so exhausted from running that he was panting and his clothes were soaked.

Who cares that he is supervising here?

Go away!

Lu Zhe would go to the computer store part-time on the weekends.

The owner of the computer shop is a fat man, he is not tall, he also has stubborn flesh on both sides of his face, and his hair is curly, which is a bit messed up.

"You're here, okay, look at the store. Son, you accompany your brother Zhe here. Dad goes upstairs to cook for you first." Boss Fang took the key on the table and went upstairs.

The boss's son, Fang Happy, is more than three years old this year, and is about to be four years old. He is white and tender, with delicate facial features, and his face does not look like Boss Fang.