Chapter 89

Su Ci was taken aback.

Immediately, she smiled and rolled her eyes.

When Lu Zhe raised his hands to her, the heart in his chest had already collapsed.

She raised the gun in her hand and aimed it at Lu Zhe's chest.

"Do you want me to shoot you in the chest?" Su Ci looked sideways at him.

Lu Zhe: "Well, I'll give you my heart."

Life is also given to you.

Su Ci didn't want to tease him anymore.

She threw the gun and rushed directly to the boy who raised his hand in surrender, slamming his head into his chest.

She hugged him, "Wow, Lu Zhe, I love you to death."

The girl tied her hair, Lu Zhe didn't want to mess up her hairstyle, and his hand wearing black fingerless gloves only squeezed her face lightly, "Stop shooting?"

Su Ci didn't care about unity, it was for the spirit of the team members. Compared with Lu Zhe, what are the team members?

Her face rubbed against his chest, "If you don't open it, I'd be reluctant to shoot you if you kill me."

Lu Zhe lowered his head and kissed the girl's forehead, "Thank you for not killing."

Then Su Ci and Lu Zhe walked together.

When encountering the yellow team, Su Ci hides and let Lu Zhe solve it, and when encountering the blue team, Su Ci will deal with it.

The broadcast sounded: The yellow team eliminated one person.

The announcement sounded: the blue team eliminated one person.

...

When there were fifteen minutes left, the broadcast sounded again: there were two remaining members of the blue team and one remaining member of the yellow team.

Su Ci was surprised when she heard the broadcast, so, is she the remainder of the yellow team?

In addition to Lu Zhe, the blue team needs another person.

Get that guy out, and the game is almost over.

The road in the forest is not easy to walk, the ground is bumpy, and it is yellow soil, which will bring up a lot of gray layers. After the competition lasted for so long, Su Ci was already tired.

"Tired?" Lu Zhe saw the girl's sullen expression, he rubbed her head and said, "Go over there and rest for a while."

There is a pile of cut long trees on the opposite side, which can be used for shelter or people to sit on.

"Okay." Su Ci led Lu Zhe and walked over.

She disliked the dust on the wood and wanted to find a tissue to sit on, but found that all her belongings had been confiscated by the staff and locked in a locker.

Lu Zhe knew that the girl was squeamish, he didn't hum, he took off his black vest and put it on the wood, "Sit down."

Su Ci gave Lu Zhe a small look of satisfaction, "Why are you so careful?"

Lu Zhe hooked his lips.

Su Ci sat down on his vest and looked up at the tall boy in front of him, "Aren't you going to sit?"

"I'm not tired." There is another member of the blue team who has not solved it. The other party should hide in the dark, surrounded by trees, and there is a certain age, so it is easy to hide people.