Chapter 72

In the afternoon, after the martial arts boxing was finished, the instructors dismissed them.

Everyone was sweating profusely, and after more than a week, everyone's skin has tanned a lot. The girls are better, they will apply sunscreen. After returning, many people will put on a mask, and most of the boys are tanned. a lot.

Lu Zhe was about to leave.

The next moment, he was lightly patted on the back.

He turned around.

"Student Lu, I didn't do well in a few moves in the military boxing just now. Can I ask you for some advice?" Lu Zhe's punches were so good that even the instructor praised him. Zhe also served as a standard model and demonstrated it to everyone.

The girl is Yang Shujing, so she will come to ask him.

"You were amazing when you demonstrated it just now." Yang Shujing looked at Lu Zhe admiringly, as if the other party seemed to glow.

She said to Lu Zhe in a warm voice: "I'll call you again, can you help me see, am I doing it right? If there is something wrong, you can help me correct it."

Lu Zhe refused directly: "The instructor is over there. I suggest that if you don't understand, you can ask the instructor for advice."

Yang Shujing's hat has been taken off, she has a high ponytail on her head, her eyebrows are soft and her complexion has been tanned a lot, but it still gives people a feeling of gentleness and quiet time.

Her appearance is harmless to humans and animals, gentle and moving. When the military training began, many men in the class noticed her.

Now she tucks the broken hair behind her ears, exposing her slender neck, and then she embarrassedly said: "The instructor is too strict, I... I don't dare to ask him for advice. The instructor praises your standard of movement, you can Can you guide me?"

The girls in the class are afraid of the instructor.

Next to him, a boy came over, Lu Zhe was in the first place, and he was next to Lu Zhe, "Lu Zhe, teach her a lesson, if she can't fight well tomorrow, the instructor will punish her for running five laps on the playground. of."

Yang Shujing glanced at the boy gratefully.

Lu Zhejun's face was cold, and the expression on his face was not much better than that of the instructor, "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry."

Yang Shujing hurriedly shook her head and said understandingly, "It's my turn to say I'm sorry, it's me who interrupted you, classmate Lu, go ahead, I'll ask other students for advice."

The boy just now asked Ying automatically, "I can teach you."

"Then I'll trouble you, classmate Ma." Yang Shujing looked at the boy gratefully.

The boy touched his head a little shyly, "No...you're welcome."

His tanned face couldn't help but turn red.

Lu Zhe left, and he said that being in a hurry was not an excuse.

In the box, Su Ci had already arrived.

She specially dressed up before going out today, wearing a white sleeveless shirt on the upper body and a light pink floral skirt on the lower body. Her hair was loosely tied into a ball head, and she was youthful and invincible.

A few strands of hair fell naturally on both sides of Su Ci's face, and her little face was tender and beautiful.

She was bored playing with her phone, and she didn't know how long she waited when the door of the box was opened.