Extra 2

Night falls.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe, who was cooking dinner in the kitchen, and she walked over, "Do you want me to help you?"

The other party refused coldly: "No."

Lu Zhe was wearing a blue and white school uniform in summer clothes. The young man was handsome and young. Su Ci often watched Lu Zhe in a suit. Now, seeing Lu Zhe in his school uniform, she suddenly felt a sense of freshness.

Su Ci looked at him brightly.

Lu Zhe was skillfully stirring the dishes. He wanted to pick up the empty plate next to him, but the girl had already obediently brought it to him.

He glanced at her.

There was no dining table in the living room, so Lu Zhe took out a folded table from the small utility room and opened it.

Su Ci saw that his legs were inconvenient to walk, so she obediently went to the kitchen to get a rag, soaked it in water, and began to wipe the table. After wiping, she looked at Lu Zhe praisingly, but the boy didn't look at her at all, and went to the kitchen to bring out the dishes in a muffled voice.

Lu Zhe simply cooked two dishes, scrambled eggs with tomatoes, and fried pork slices with cucumbers.

Su Ci was not a picky eater, she ate obediently.

It was very quiet at the dinner table.

While she was eating, she looked at Lu Zhe with the corner of her eye.

Now, his condition is more serious than anything she has seen before. The boy's expression is cold, his cheeks are slightly sunken, and his ill appearance is obvious.

Su Ci pursed her lips. In the past few years, Lu Zhe's condition has been stable after eating the golden marshmallows. A week before she wore it, Lu Zhe's condition had recovered.

She almost forgot what Lu Zhe looked like when he was sick.

Lu Zhe ignored the girl's scrutinizing eyes, he ate fast, but not ugly. After eating, he packed up the dishes and went into the kitchen, and Su Ci next to him had no chance to help at all.

Su Ci felt that she was back when she met Lu Zhegang.

No, at that time Lu Zhe knew that she was a rabbit. He was not so indifferent to her, but now Lu Zhe is indifferent and alienated, and he did not even give her his eyes.

In Su Ci's view, whether it is Lu Zhe in the previous life or Lu Zhe in this life, they are all the same person.

She was used to being pampered by Lu Zhe's palm, and now she is suddenly left out, which is very uncomfortable.

Su Ci held her chin with one hand, and she tried to communicate with Fugui again, but Fugui didn't respond at all.

Lu Zhe washed the dishes very fast, when he came out, Su Ci was already in a daze.

She stood up and looked at the boy with bright eyes, "I'm going to clean up the utility room."

She didn't want to clean up at all, if it wasn't for the unfamiliar eyes he looked at her, she would have already slept with Lu Zhe coquettishly.

"En." Lu Zhe returned to the room.

Su Ci pursed her lips and had no choice but to open the door of the small utility room.

There are some cardboard boxes, broken chairs, iron racks, and not many discarded things in the utility room, but the room has been closed for a long time, and there is a damp and musty smell, which is very unpleasant.