Chapter 76

After Su Ci flirted with Lu Zhe, she looked at the phone.

I saw that Yang Shujing was pushed towards the fence by the boy, and her upper body was pushed out of the fence.

Contrasting with Yang Shujing's terrified expression, Su Ci admired the other's fear as if watching a play.

Su Ci felt that she was getting worse and worse.

However, she was not a kind and soft-hearted person. Yang Shujing approached Lu Zhe with dark tricks. She would be considered kind if she didn't go up and push her now.

Su Ci felt that she was a little tired from squatting, so she simply leaned her whole body towards Lu Zhe, next to him, to make herself more comfortable.

Lu Zhe's ear that was licked just now was red, and the tip of the ear seemed to drip blood. Su Ci looked up at him. Under the sun, she could even see the tiny fluff on the tip of his ear.

Her teenage boy is cute and miserable.

Su Ci slammed into his arms with a smile.

The girl eavesdropped openly and arrogantly.

Lu Zhe was worried that the movement would be too loud and would be discovered. He held the phone with one hand and covered the girl's mouth with the other. He pressed the voice to her ear and reminded her, "Tuantuan, don't make a sound."

Su Ci nodded obediently, her lips touched the scar on Lu Zhe's palm.

Lu Zhe was holding her hand and was injured because he rescued her eldest brother Su Zhiyuan. The wound should have healed, but the previous wound was deep, and now there is a scar, which is a bit uneven.

She kissed the scar lightly.

The wound had grown new flesh and was more sensitive. Lu Zhe could easily feel the abnormality in his palm.

The eyes darkened.

Before he could let go of his hand, the scar on his palm was kissed again by the girl in his arms.

Lu Zhe calmly retracted his hand, his palm a little wet.

He didn't look at the girl's smug little eyes, if it wasn't for the wrong occasion, he really wanted to rectify this little villain who made trouble on purpose.

On the other side of the fence, Yang Shujing's upper body was pushed out of the fence by Shen Shi. She looked down from the height, and a sense of dangling terror struck. She screamed in fright, "Shen Shi, let me go."

"Are you afraid?" Shen Shi tugged at the corners of his pale lips, his pale face clearly ill.

"Shen Shi, don't, don't kill me." Yang Shujing cried out, trembling with fright, even her voice broke, "I won't break up, Shen Shi, I won't break up, don't treat me like this ."

Hearing what Yang Shujing shouted out, the madness in Shen Shi's eyes diminished a little, and he pulled Yang Shujing back.

Seeing the fear in her eyes and the tears on her face, Shen Shi reached out to wipe the tears on her face, "Don't break up?"

Yang Shujing cried and shook her head, she couldn't help scolding him, "Shen Shi, you are crazy."

Shen Shi's eyes were dark, and Yang Shujing didn't see the paranoia in his eyes, "You said it yourself, you don't mind if I have a heart attack, even if I die at any time, you will always be with me."

His fingers wiped the tears from Yang Shujing's face heavily, "You said these words, why do you suddenly want to go back on it?"

Yang Shujing couldn't care about the pain on her face, she looked at Shen Shi in horror, "I just saw that you were alone and wanted to help you. Isn't it enough for me to take care of you for so long? Let me go. "