Extra 6

Just as Su Ci's hand was on Lu Zhe's, she was pulled from the bottom of the desk by him.

"It's dangerous." Su Ci sighed with relief.

"Are you afraid?" Lu Zhe couldn't help hooking his lips when he saw the girl's apparent relief.

"I'm not afraid, but I will scare others." After all, she suddenly appeared in Lu Zhe's room.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes and watched the girl stepping on the ground with her bare feet, "Tuan Tuan, go over and sit next to the bed."

Su Ci didn't know why, but she obeyed obediently.

She sat beside his bed and saw Lu Zhe's wheelchair turning by himself to the door. He picked up a pair of white slippers and came over.

"You lift your foot."

"I'll just wear it myself." If it's normal, Su Ci is willing to let Lu Zhe help her put on her shoes, which is what Lu Zhe often likes to do, but now Lu Zhe is in a wheelchair, and he needs to be take care of.

"I want to help you wear it." Lu Zhe's dark eyes looked at the girl quietly.

Su Ci raised her foot, the light blue skirt slipped off, and her slender ankle was grasped by the boy's big hand.

The cold temperature made her tremble subconsciously.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, he moved slowly, and put the slipper on the girl's feet.

The slippers are his, too big for the girl, making her snow feet smaller and more delicate.

"In the next life, will I help you get through your shoes?" After putting on one shoe, Lu Zhe's hand held the girl's other foot again.

"Yes." Not only shoes, he also likes to help her get dressed, and sometimes, he will help her tie her hair.

Su Ci felt that she was spoiled by Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, his fingertips touched the little rabbit on the girl's feet, it was cute and stupid.

Su Ci saw that Lu Zhe was playing with her anklet naively, and she struggled, "This is from you."

Lu Zhe's fingertips paused, and he put on the girl's shoes, "It's not me."

"It's you." Su Ci insisted.

Lu Zhe didn't hum.

"You're going to take medicine." Su Ci walked over to the desk and helped him bring water and medicine. There were a lot of pills in the small box. "Are you going to take all of these at once?"

"Well." Lu Zhe took the medicine, poured it all into his mouth, and the girl next to him quickly handed the water glass to his mouth.

Lu Zhe glanced at her, did not take the cup, but took her hand and drank directly.

Lu Zhe only drank two sips of water and stopped drinking, Su Ci asked him if he still wanted, "Don't you want to drink?"

"Well, that's enough." Lu Zhe's lips were stained with water, and the lip color was a little glossy, not as dry as before, and the color was light.

Su Ci's gaze moved down and landed on Lu Zhe's leg. She was always smart, "Lu Zhe, your leg..."

"Can't go." Lu Zhe's tone was light, he looked at the girl, "Will you despise me like this?"

Su Ci quickly shook her head, "How come."

How could she possibly dislike Lu Zhe?

Su Ci's tone was firm: "No matter what you become, you are still you, and I like it the same."