Chapter 24

"Why are you talking so hateful?" Shen Xue wiped away her tears and glared at Su Ci angrily.

The sun on the rooftop was particularly dry, and there was no wind at all, so Su Ci was dead from heat.

She said angrily: "The loyal words are hard to hear, and what I said is the truth. It's just a Fu Baili, who is much more handsome than him. Are you going to die for him? Maybe he doesn't even know your name."

It is written in the book that after the cannon fodder female partner died, the male protagonist Fu Baili did not pay attention to the name of the girl who died for him.

Isn't this death in vain?

In the past, she had heard of many people who sought death for love, and she thought it was incredible, but only thought that those people were stupid and pitiful.

The Shen Xue in front of her was just as love-minded as those people. She obviously had a large forest, and she had to be killed by a tree that didn't grow very well. Isn't she stupid?

Su Ci glanced at the other's hand holding the railing. The life value on her wrist had turned into a yellow grid. Although she didn't see how long her lifespan was, it was no longer a red line. She knew that Shen Xue would not jump off. .

"Aren't you coming down yet?" Su Ci asked Shen Xue, "School is almost over, I'm going to find Lu Zhe."

The other party didn't want to die, so why would she waste time here.

Seeing that Su Ci really turned around and was about to leave, Shen Xue hurriedly stopped people: "Ah, ah, don't go, aren't you afraid that I will really jump off?"

Su Ci was speechless: "I'm not afraid."

Shen Xue was dumbfounded.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute." Shen Xue hurriedly called to the other side.

Su Ci turned around and frowned at her, "Do you have anything else to do?" As soon as the bell rang after class, she hurried to find Lu Zhe.

Shen Xue bit her lip, her eyes were red and her face was red, full of shame, "My legs are weak, can you come and help me down?"

I didn't feel it when I wanted to die just now, but now I'm sitting on the railing and looking downstairs, I feel like I'm hanging in the air, very scary.

Her legs were shaking.

Su Ci looked at her in disbelief, "I thought you were not afraid of death just now, and I wanted to praise you for your awesomeness." I didn't expect to be so cowardly now, where did she get the courage to jump off the building?

Su Ci walked over with an umbrella and handed her hand to Shen Xue, "You hurry down, I'm in a hurry."

Shen Xue did not die, and now she felt ashamed, she took Su Ci's hand and slowly came down from the railing.

When I landed, my legs were shaking.

The excitement of seeking death has passed, but now Shen Xue has only a moment of fear in her heart, if it wasn't for the other party's persuasion, she would really jump.

"Thank you." No matter how arrogant Shen Xue was, but at such a moment, she was full of gratitude for the girl in front of her, who saved her.

Su Ci looked at her, her eyes twitched slightly, and said with a smile, "I saved your life just now."

Shen Xue nodded.

"The grace of saving life should be reciprocated by the spring, right?" Su Ci asked her.

Shen Xue nodded again.

Su Ci believed that she was the one who begged for retribution. Now that she is Shen Xue's savior, she narrowed her eyes happily, "In this case, you owe me a favor."