Chapter 46

Although Xiao Suning had only met Lu Zhe twice, once in a hotel and once in a video on his mobile phone, the little guy was smart and had a good memory. When Lu Zhe appeared, he recognized him at a glance.

Even though he was still young, he knew that his sister liked her brother-in-law, and she would laugh happily when she made a video with her brother-in-law.

So when the little guy saw Lu Zhe, he immediately thought of telling his sister.

"Sister, brother-in-law is here." Xiao Suning walked over to her sister, and Xiaomayin repeated it again.

Su Ci's eyes lit up, she bent down and touched the little guy's head, "Ning Ning is sensible, as expected of my brother, my sister will reward you with a big pudding tonight."

Little Suning was praised by her sister and was rewarded. The little guy's **** eyes were bright.

Xie Yuting, who was standing on the side, was shocked. She had never heard of the marriage of the daughter of the Su family. Where did her brother-in-law come from?

The banquet was about to start, and Su Ci knew that Xie Yumin committed suicide because of internet violence. She has already made people pay attention to the news on the Internet. As long as there is a topic of Xie Yuting, it will be deleted immediately. After all, internet violence is the source.

At the same time, Su Ci had someone take Xie Yumin downstairs to keep an eye on her actions.

The guests at the banquet came one after another, and Lu Zhe followed his parents to Su's house.

The appearance of the three suddenly attracted the attention of everyone present.

Lu Chen doesn't need to say more, he has an enchanting face, which has always been the focus of his eyes, and the gentle and bright face next to him, this couple, whether it was more than ten years ago or now, are so well-matched that people are envious and envious. .

However, this time, many people found that there was a handsome young man beside them, and his eyebrows were somewhat similar to Lu Chen.

"That wouldn't be Lu Chen's son, would he?"

"Didn't Lu Chen's son be lost more than ten years ago?"

"It's lost. I'm afraid this is not an illegitimate child? I just said that the Lu family can't have no descendants."

"I thought that Lu Chen loved Wenya a lot, and a man is not a character? The illegitimate children are so old."

"The Lu family has a big business, and there will always be descendants to inherit the property. For a long time, after Wen Ya's child was lost, she could not give birth to a child. Even if Lu Chen had an illegitimate child, she could only open her eyes and close her eyes, otherwise, what would happen? Will you bring people with you?"

Not far away, several female guests were whispering around. After all, Wen Ya had been loved by Lu Chen for so many years, and they were already sour, especially since Wen Ya did not give birth to an heir to the Lu family, but her position in the Lu family was still so stable. The man is so stubborn that there is no scandal at all.

However, their husbands are raising all kinds of fox spirits outside. People are more angry than people. Now that they see an illegitimate child in the Lu family, how can they hold back their sour words?

Lu Chen seemed to have sensed it, and glanced at the group of gossip people. Several people who were whispering were so frightened that they immediately shut up.

At this moment, Father Su and Mother Su came out, and Su Zhiyuan followed them.

The appearance of the Su family is notoriously good-looking, and the Lu family is not inferior. Everyone thinks that the best-looking people in the entire B city are all born in the Su family and the Lu family.