Chapter 93

Lu Zhe looked at her with a bad idea and wanted to pretend to be invisible.

Su Ci, who was squatting, took two steps closer to Lu Zhe's side, next to his arm, her face close to him, her intention was obvious, she wanted to kiss too.

Fu Baili and Zhao Youyou kissed fiercely on the side of the small tree trunk, forgetting themselves, Fu Baili would say something rude from time to time, "Why are you so sweet."

Zhao Youyou hummed and cooperated with Fu Baili.

The scene was exciting.

Lu Zhe's thin lips pursed tightly, and he reached out and covered the girl's ears on both sides.

Su Ci blinked for unknown reasons, she still wanted to hear the scene.

Lu Zhe looked at the girl warningly and told her to be more obedient.

Su Ci's face was puffed up, and it would be fine if she didn't kiss, and it was too much not to let her eavesdrop.

Over there, Fu Baili's hand had touched Zhao Youyou's body, which caused Zhao Youyou to snort again.

The two had a tendency to become more and more split. Lu Zhe wanted to take Su Ci away, but even if the little man next to him couldn't hear the sound, he still stuck his head out and watched curiously.

Lu Zhe simply released the hand covering her ears and covered her eyes instead.

He leaned closer to the girl's ear, suppressed his voice, and said with a kind of gnashing of teeth, "Tuan Tuan, don't look!"

Su Ci's eyes were pitch black, and the tip of his nose was the refreshing breath of Lu Zhe.

Su Ci felt like there was a little rabbit on her chest, jumping up and down, forcing her to always want to do something.

The girl's eyelashes kept flapping restlessly in his palm, making Lu Zhe's palm itchy. He kissed the tip of her ear, trying to make her behave better.

Under the tree, Fu Baili stretched out his hand to pull Zhao Youyou's costume, and he was very impatient.

"No... No, you can't break the clothes. It's rented. You have to return it." Zhao Youyou's voice was so soft that it dripped water.

Su Ci pricked up her ears and broke her clothes? Is it that exciting?

She wants to see it too!

Fu Baili put his hand directly in, "Okay, I won't break it."

Then, Zhao Youyou hummed in his ears.

Su Ci was so curious that she wanted to remove Lu Zhe's hand from covering her eyes, but was restrained instead.

Su Ci's teeth were itchy.

After Fu Baili and Zhao Youyou had a reckless intimacy, they left.

Su Ci squatted until her legs were numb, she couldn't watch the exciting scene, and she had to suffer. She knew that she wouldn't hide it.

"My legs are numb." She looked at the boy beside her pitifully.

Lu Zhe reached out and pulled her up, turned his back to her, "Come up, I'll carry you back."

Su Ci's eyes lit up and obediently climbed onto his broad back.

The path was quiet again, and I could faintly hear the sound of music coming from the lobby in the distance. Lu Zhe walked unhurriedly with Su Ci on his back.

Su Ci approached Lu Zhe's neck, she opened her mouth and bit Lu Zhe's shoulder, not too hard.

A slight tingling came, and Lu Zhe's muscles tensed, he didn't snort, and let the girl bite.