Chapter 75

Su Ci pulled Lu Zhe and left.

She hadn't tried eating in the dining hall yet, and the surroundings were crowded with people, and Lu Zhe took her up to the third floor.

The third floor of the canteen is a restaurant with special boxes. Some teachers and leaders sometimes choose to eat on the third floor. The view from the box is good, but of course consumption is expensive. The dining halls on the first and second floors can already meet the needs of students.

Lu Zhe ordered a few dishes that Su Ci liked.

"Drink." He put a glass of lemonade on the girl's hand.

After Su Ci took a few sips, she turned her head and looked up and down at Lu Zhe with her black eyes. He was wearing a black shirt today, with clear eyes and handsome eyes. Even if he tanned a lot, he was still handsome. It was no wonder that the girl was trying to get close to him.

Su Ci snorted lightly, raised her chin, and began to settle accounts, "If I didn't show up, would you keep chatting with that girl and make me wait?"

Lu Zhe felt that if the girl's bunny ears were still there at this time, the two bunny ears would definitely stand up tall and arrogant.

Lu Zhe chuckled lightly: "No."

The end of Su Ci's eyes twitched, and the small moles below were very attractive. She broke her beautiful fingers and began to count, "That girl is not as good-looking as me, her voice is not as good as mine, her personality is not as good as mine, and her character is not as good as mine. I'm not kind..."

Su Ci couldn't help sighing, "I have many advantages."

She looked at Lu Zhe, "Don't be blind, give up such an excellent peerless baby like me, and like someone who is inferior to me in every way."

Otherwise, she will vomit to death.

Lu Zhe stretched out his hand and pinched the small, gleaming white ear beads under her long hair, "What nonsense?"

Her ears were softened by the boy's pinching, Su Ci hummed in dissatisfaction, and at this moment, her cell phone rang.

Su Ci glanced at it, it was the information sent by the eldest brother.

In the morning, she asked her eldest brother to help investigate the matter about Lu Zhe on the forum, who was deliberately inciting people and discriminating against Lu Zhe with rhythm.

It doesn't take much time to investigate such a trivial matter. Su Zhiyuan not only sent the information to Su Ci, but also sent a message: study is the most important thing, falling in love is second.

Su Ci automatically ignored the message behind her brother. In her opinion, Lu Zhe was more important than anything else.

She opened the results of the investigation, and it showed that the person who posted the posts about Lu Zhe was a girl named Yang Shujing, with a photo of the other party on it, as well as a detailed investigation of her family.

Su Ci looked at the familiar face in the photo, and she narrowed her eyes.

"Look." Su Ci put the phone directly in front of Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe glanced at the girl, then took the phone.

"What does she want to do?" Su Ci wondered, "Deliberately smearing you on the forum, laughing at you with a rhythm, but in reality, she has shown a gesture of caring about you and wanting to get close to you."

What does this girl mean?

Su Ci approached Lu Zhe, "However, no matter what she thinks, she maliciously slandered you in the forum, I'm angry."