Chapter 17

When she returned to her residence, Su Ci's cheeks were flushed with heat, and her black eyes were bright and watery, very seductive.

Walking to the sofa, she quickly sat down, "It's so hot."

In the midsummer, the weather is getting hotter day by day. There is no air conditioner in the living room, only a fan. Su Ci feels that the wind blowing out is hot.

Seeing Lu Zhe sitting down on the other side, she hurried over.

I don't know if it was affected by ALS, but Lu Zhe's skin felt colder than hers. It was cold, like a big ice cube.

"Lu Zhe, I want to eat peaches." When she first came back, she saw an aunt selling peaches at the gate of the community, so she asked Lu Zhe to buy a few.

Lu Zhe was replying to Boss Fang's message, and when he heard the girl's words, he glanced at her lightly, "Go wash yourself."

"My hand was injured this morning while making breakfast for you." Su Ci stretched out the injured finger.

Lu Zhe looked at the thin wound on the girl's pink fingertips that had disappeared. He said, "The injury to your finger will not prevent you from eating peaches."

Su Ci didn't feel that she was brazen at all, she leaned close to Lu Zhe, her arm next to his, as if she wanted to get a little cold, "You can't touch the water when you're injured, I can't wash peaches, you can't take a knife when you're injured, I can't cut it. Skin."

She looked at Lu Zhe pitifully with her black eyes, "If I can't eat peaches, I will be sad, sad, and I will recover very slowly from the injury for you. Can you bear it?"

After walking around, Su Ci asked him to wash the peaches for her and peel the peaches for her.

Withdrawing the phone, Lu Zhe stood up. He didn't look at the girl's water-soaked black eyes at all. He said coldly, "If you want to eat, wash yourself."

In just a few short days, he found that as long as he took a step back, Su Ci would take a big step closer, and he would be able to take an inch.

Lu Zhe faintly realized that this was a very serious problem.

Seeing the boy walk into his small room, Su Ci was a little stunned. Why did she feel that Lu Zhe was disgusting her?

Hmm, just wash it yourself.

The end of her eyes was slightly hooked, and the small mole below her eyes became more and more enchanting. Su Ci stood up cheerfully, picked up a peach, and washed it herself.

The utility room has a very small space, and now it is more and more small when it is changed to a room.

Lu Zhe didn't have much. He had already brought his computer, clothes, and some other odds and ends from his original room and put them on a small cabinet. The clothes were stacked on a chair. distress.

Lu Zhe stood beside the folding bed and was doing curls with dumbbells.

One by one, the muscles on the arms were congested and tensed to the extreme.

There was no air conditioner or fan in the utility room. After a while, Lu Zhe's forehead was covered in sweat.

The young man is strong, and sweat runs down his angular profile and falls into the neckline, which is silently sexy.

At this moment, the door was knocked.

You don't need to think about it, you know it's Su Ci.

Lu Zhe didn't plan to help her wash and peel the peaches. Su Ci was too spoiled, and he didn't plan to get used to her.