Chapter 58

Qin Shiyan died of anger, why is Su Ci so arrogant? Is it because she was born in the Su family?

She covered the side of her face that was beaten, but she could only swallow her anger and tried to reason with Su Ci, "Su Ci, you also need evidence to catch a thief. There is no evidence now, you can't slander me at will, or even beat me. The Su family is not one-handedly covering the sky."

Hearing Qin Shiyan's words, and her deliberately lowering her posture, in the eyes of everyone, it was indeed Su Ci who was bullying others.

Thinking of the previous grievances between Su Ci and Qin Shiyan on the Internet, it is possible that Su Ci used the topic to play.

Su Ci took anti-allergy medicine, but her throat was swollen, and her sweet voice was a little dull, "You are so confident that the Su family can't find any evidence? As long as you do something, you will definitely leave traces. Qin Shiyan, you can Going back to the shooting video just now, you only bypassed the cumin powder when you roasted the meat for the first time, brushed the honey juice on the meat, and then handed the meat to me."

Su Ci twitched the corners of his mouth, "But every time you barbecue, you just add cumin powder. Because you know that there is peanut powder in the cumin powder, you won't hand it to me. hands and feet on the meat."

Qin Shiyan was taken aback, "You doubt me just because I didn't add cumin powder to you?"

She retorted Su Ci with an aggrieved expression, "You don't have any evidence, these shots can't prove anything at all."

Su Ci's black eyes were full of coldness, "For me, you can prove that the person who designed the harm to me is you." She turned her head and said to her eldest brother, "Brother, call the police, someone deliberately killed someone."

Qin Shiyan looked at Su Ci in astonishment, "Su Ci, you can't slander me like this."

"The doctor said, I'm glad I only ate a little bit. If I ate a little more peanut powder, I'm not standing here now, but I'm in the hospital for rescue." Su Ci looked at Qin Shiyan, "You should be very clear. The consequences of peanut allergy, since you designed me, isn't your purpose to kill me?"

"It's not me who designed you, you can't avenge your personal revenge publicly." Qin Shiyan's face has long lost the calmness and calmness that he had just now.

Su Ci's tone was very cold, "If it's you, the police will come to verify. If it's really you, then you are killing people on purpose."

Su Zhiyuan's assistant called the police.

The police came quickly, and the other people present dared to speak up.

Qin Shiyan's hands and feet were cold, "Cicci, we grew up together, even if you didn't regard me as a friend, but my father was lame in order to save your father. Do you have to repay your kindness like this?"

Su Ci looked at the resentment in Qin Shiyan's eyes, and she said coldly, "You are the one who avenges revenge. Your father's kindness has been repaid by our family, and in exchange, you have been free to enter and leave Su's house since you were a child, and even more, Everything you get in the entertainment industry is in exchange for the reputation of the Su family."

If Qin Shiyan didn't provoke her to death, she would not bother to pay any attention to Qin Shiyan.

Everyone saw Qin Shiyan crying in a low voice and being taken away by the police with a look of grievance, and her manager and assistant were also taken away to assist in the investigation.

This time, everyone finally saw the decisiveness of the daughter of the Su family and showed no mercy.

Su Ci still had rabbit ears on her head, so it was not suitable to stay in crowded places for too long. After dealing with Qin Shiyan's affairs, she left with her eldest brother.