Chapter 43

Su Ci looked at the man with peach eyes outside the door, and was shocked to find that the other party's eyebrows were similar to Lu Zhe?

With outsiders around, she did not continue to rely on Lu Zhe, but asked Lu Zhe, "Who is he?"

"I don't know." Lu Zhe walked in with the girl.

"How come you don't know each other? As I said just now, I might be your father." Lu Chen felt inexplicably disliked. He stepped forward to say something, but the next second, the door was "slammed" in front of him. "Closed.

Lu Chen was stunned.

"Old Cao." Lu Chen said to the driver who was waiting not far away: "I remember that over the years, many people have been rushing to identify my son with bad ideas, or want to be adopted by me, why are they still here? Does anyone want to be the Lu family's child?"

Lao Cao said with a smile: "Young master is not greedy for wealth and honor, and his character is pure. Others can't compare with the young master."

Lu Chen twitched the corners of his lips, and there was a lot of joy in Peach Blossom's eyes.

"Sir, the young master is unwilling to do a paternity test, so what should we do next?" Lao Cao felt that the young man inside was the lost young master of their Lu family.

At this time, Boss Fang, who had already returned to his residence, came out with a bag of garbage, ready to throw it away. He didn't expect that the person in charge of the Lu family was still standing outside Lu Zhe's door.

He nodded in greeting.

"Wait a minute." Lu Chen stopped the other party. He just saw this man walking with Lu Zhe, and the two seemed to be familiar with each other.

"What's wrong with Mr. Lu?" Boss Fang felt that maybe the person in power of the Lu family was really Lu Zhe's father.

Lu Chen asked him, "You know Lu Zhe very well?"

"We have known each other for nearly two years. I was his boss before, and he worked in my store." If this is indeed Lu Zhe's father, Boss Fang really wants the other party to feel sorry for Lu Zhe's child.

Lu Chen frowned: "Working?"

Yesterday, he asked someone to investigate whether Lu Zhe was born in an orphanage. Now he only got some information for the time being, and he has not had time to investigate the rest.

"He has no father or mother, so he can only support himself by working."

The smile in Lu Chen Taohua's eyes disappeared, "I want to know about Lu Zhe."

Boss Fang looked embarrassed, "This is Lu Zhe's private matter, and it is not convenient for me to disclose it."

Lu Chen said: "Even if you don't tell me, it's just a matter of time for me to ask someone to investigate. Instead of wasting time like this, it's better for someone who is familiar with him to tell me."

In the living room, after being brought in by Lu Zhe, Su Ci asked him in surprise, "Who is that person? He actually knows me."

No, it should be said that he knew Father Su.

"Lu Zhe, did you notice that he looks a lot like you." Su Ci looked curious.

"Have you eaten breakfast?" Lu Zhe touched her head with the hat on.

He rang the doorbell to remind the girl that she was smart enough to open the door until she put on a hat.

"I have eaten." Su Ci looked at him dissatisfiedly, "Lu Zhe, you are avoiding my question."