Special Chapter

#THEVOW

Kim

I am now walking down the aisle,alone with my white wedding gown,white stilleto and white tulips in my hand. This magical moment is supposed to be the happiest moment of my life. My groom is waiting for me in the altar,looking so handsome in his white elegant expensive tuxedo. Finally I am marrying the love of my life here in the historical beautiful church of Paoay.

Nakarating ako sa altar and when Vinny hold my hand,and looked me in the eyes,my heart stay still,and I felt the serenity the music coming from the beautiful sounds of chimes swinging because of the wind.

The ceremony went on...

And now people watching us will finally hear our wedding vow.

Vinny took the mic but he smiled first before he talked,maybe to calm me down or maybe to steady his heart.

"Hi."He said.

I smiled.

"Hi handsome."I replied.

Naghari ang katahimikan.

Then suddenly Vinnys tears fell.

"Hu!"he exclaimed.

He bit his lower lip,took a deep breath and hold my hands tight.

Narinig ko na rin ang mahinang pagsinghot ng mga bisita.Iilan na rin sa kanila ang nahawa sa luha ni Vinny.

"Hi Baby...let me start my vow by saying...I won't let go of your hand till the end of times."He said.

Suminghap siya.

"Yes,I admit I am a heartbreaker before I met you,but karma hit me bigtime when my heart was broken many times when  you came into my life,and because of that,natuto akong magmahal nong maramdaman ko na ang sakit ng iniiwan.Dahil sayo,natuto akong manligaw,maghintay,magmahal ng walang kapalit at magpaubaya.You fixed me with your love and made my heart whole again.Kim..,in someway you are like my beautiful nightmare everynight,and your warm smile is like a sun that shines that made me happy every morning.Kim,I wanted you,I wanted to have you,I wanted to keep you for the rest of my life.Baby those were the yearnings of my heart the first time I laid my eyes on you,where everything was hazy and my world stopped for a second."

My heart skipped because those words are just too beautiful to bear.

"Kim,from this day forward you have me,through tough times and beautiful times you will have me by your side,I wont leave you,hurt you and I promised to give you the best of both world,because you deserve it.I promised to stand by you and make you my queen. God has chosen you for me and  because of that I will treasure you and promised to love you always and Forever."

I closed my eyes,and feel my heartbeat.Then my tears fell because its every beat reminds me of the beautiful moments I shared with Vinny,and the beautiful memories I had with my family.

His vow is indeed like a music to my ear,a kind of music that took all the pain  and sadness away.

I opened my teary eyes when Vinny kissed the back of my palm.

His eyes,his beautiful dazzling eyes are telling me that it's okay,I got you from now on my love.

Bago ako nagsalita ay tumingin akong muli sa aisle at sa nakabukas na pinto ng simbahan,imagining na naglalakad doon si Ate Jack wearing a flowery pink dress and silver stilettos. How I wish na mura niya ang naririnig ko,at hindi itong lungkot na nakikita ko.How I wish she was able to fulfill her promised to be with me today.

But.....I couldn't turn back time,I just can't.

I sobbed.

Some of the audience cried too.

Naghari saglit ang katahimikan.

I took a deep breath,looked at Vinnys eyes,then there is the calmness of my heart again.

"Vinny Baby,my handsome,charming soon to be husband.Thank you...thank you for being my anchor for me to survived the storms.I--I couldn't make it without you.For the last 365 days you witness everything. You witness my pain,my sorrow and my grief. It was never easy but you choose to stay and took all the pain away.I am healed because you loved me,you loved me unconditionally.My Baby you never left instead you made me believe that truly rainbow will appear after the rain.And I want you to know that you are that rainbow,because your smile,hugs and kisses brought colors to my world."

Suminghap ako at luhaang ngumiti.

"I know na nakatingin ngayon sina Mama at Papa....at sana si Ate Jack..."I closed my eyes at hinayaan ko uling maglandas ang aking mga luha.

Humigpit ang hawak ni Vinny sa aking kamay.

I wiped my tears and opened my eyes.

"In this world and the next pinapangako kong mamahalin kita Vinny.And I want you to know that I am so excited to finally see your face every morning when I wake up,and I am so excited to lie next to you when the sun sets at night.Vinny,your smile calms my heart. and even though God took my loveones away from me,still I couldn't hate him dahil binigay ka niya sa akin,na makakasama ko at mamahalin ko ng panghabangbuhay.Let's grow old together okay?lets love and cherish every moment we have,lets travel,do long drives,grilled marshmallow together while watching the northern lights.Lets make this journey of love exciting till the end of times.Vinny baby,I want you and I love you for Always&Forever.'

Vinny wiped his tears,smile and kissed me in the forehead.

Our eyes were closed and whisper the words.

"Thank you for saying YES and trusting me to be your companion for the rest of your life."

We opened our eyes with a smile in our lips and hearts.

The ceremony was over.

And when Vinny kissed me,I know my family in heaven are watching us smiling and wishing me all the best in the world together with the love of my life William Vincent Araneta Marcos.

AND THIS IS OUR CRAZY BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY WRITTEN BY GOD.