1 (dean Winchester)

Warning: a lot of smut words 746

It had been about 2 weeks since you saw your boyfriend dean. He was on a hunt with Sam hunting a vampire nest. You couldn't wait until he got home tonight.

You were sitting on the couch waiting for dean to get home. Then you heard the bunker door open then shut. You heard dean yell "honey I'm home"

You got so excited, you ran to dean and put your arms around his neck. And ur legs around his waist. He lifted you like you weighed nothing.

"I've missed you so much, dean" I said as I kissed him with such passion. A little moan escaped my lips.

Dean smiled "I've missed you to baby"

Dean slowly walked to yours and his room. Still holding you.

He slowly started to kiss sloppy kisses down ur neck leaving marks saying you were his. His hand was on ur ass the other on your lower back.

He got to the room layed you down.

Started kissing down ur stomach pulling off ur shirt. You moan kinda loud hoping Sam wouldn't hear it but in that moment you didn't care.

Dean said "shh, I wouldn't want Sam to hear us" he said looking up at me with I'm gonna fuck you so much eyes.

He unhooked your bra sliding it off. In his mouth he took ur left nipple sucking on it slowly. With his right hand he played with ur nipple. You made a soft moan slowly getting louder.

Just then dean stopped, he looked at you with a smirk knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Why did you stop" you looked at dean with puppy eyes.

"Stand up" dean said in a raspy voice. You obeyed standing up. You walked over to dean.

Taking his belt in ur hand slowly taking it off. Pulling down his jeans. You could see his hard cock out lining his boxers.

You slowly slid those down looking at dean the whole time. You took his shaft in ur right hand and kissed the tip. Making dean's head roll back.

Slowly bobbing ur head up and down. You took ur jean shorts off. Then slowly rubbing circles on your clit. You moaned.

With deans cock in your mouth feeling him twitch slightly in you mouth.

And you knew he was about to cum. dean grabbed ur hair and slowly pushed your head further down his shaft.

Making you gag. Just then he twitched again. Then you felt his warm cum slid down your throat. Swallowing every last drop.

"Stand up, get on the bed now" dean said in a demanding voice.

You got on the bed and laid down. Dean came to the side of the bed taking his shirt off. Getting on top of you.

He kissed you roughly slowly going down your body kissing in between your breast. You moaned as he at a slow pace. He grabbed your thighs kissing up slowly.

Then he bit ur thigh making you moan in pleasure and pain. He looked up and smirked. He kissed and then licked up your clit making you make a low moan.

He inserted two of his fingers slowly pumping.

As he slowly licked and pumped his fingers out and in. Then you felt a familiar sensation in you stomach. And you could tell he knew cause he speeded up and kept hitting ur g-spot over and over.

"Oh d dean" you moaned out as you felt your realease. Dean crawled up you kissing you hard and roughly with need.

You felt his dick teasing your entrance you moaned then dean slowly pushed his length in you. Giving you time to adjust.

Then he went faster making you moan louder and louder at how long he was.

"Oh you like daddy's cock don't you" dean whisperd in you ear.

You couldn't manage to say anything so you just mumbled "mhm"

You felt the same feeling from earlier. You grabbed the sheets as you started to loudly moan. You came. Dean kept going then you felt him twitch. And you felt him pour all his hot cum into you.

He pulled out. Laying next to you.

He looked down at you trying to catch your breaths. "Dean" you said finally catching your breath. "Yes sweetheart" dean whisperd kissing your forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too" dean said as he wrapped his arm around you.

Then you both drifted off to sleep.