3 (Castiel)

Look at his body oh my god.
You were sitting outside waiting for Castiel. He was walking up to you in his normal outfit but somehow he looked hotter then ever.

I hugged him. My body felt like fire at his touch.

"Hey y/n" he says smiling at me. "Hello cas"
"Dean and Sam are inside, follow me".
Cas walks behind me. Following me.

"Hey cas" dean hugs cas. We haven't seen him in 4 weeks.

"Hey cas, how have you been" says Sam also giving him a hug. "It's been good" cas said in his low raspy voice that I love.

"How many cases have you done?" I question cas because he recently became a hunter.

"Uh only 2" he looks at me with his light blue eyes.

"Oh well that's good have you liked it" you said sitting down in the chair at the table. And you swear you could feel yourself get wet just looking at cas.

"So are you gonna go on cases with us while you're here".

"I don't know, guys?" He looks at dean and Sam.

"Of course you can if you want to cas." Dean replies.

"Oh yay" you get up and hug cas it takes him a second before he hugs back. I kinda jumped on him. "Looks like some ones got a crush on an angel." Dean blurts out. I break the hug and say "I do not, and if I did why you jealous that I could actually get cas."

"No you couldn't."

"Is that a challenge?" I say with a smirk on my face. "Yes" he replies. "Ok" I walk over to cas hook my arms around my neck and kiss him. It didn't take him long to kiss back.

The fire went through my body again.

I break the kiss. "Ha told you I could get him." I say looking at dean. "He kissed me back."

"Yea cause he likes you." "He has said it a million times."

You look at cas shook "Cas is that true?'

"Uhh yeah."

"I like you too Cas." You kiss him again.
------
1 hour later

Your sitting in the living room when Cas walks in shirtless. Water droplets drop down his stomach.
"I thought angels don't shower." You say looking at Cas how is not sit next to you.

"They don't, I just like the water"

"Oh ok."

"What are you watching" Cas looks at me with those big blue eyes again. "Awh" I accidentally didn't say in my brain.

"What?"

"Nothing you just have really pretty eyes." You smile at him.

"Oh well thanks you have pretty eyes to."

"Thank you."

You sit closer to cas and grab his hand and hold it. He lets go. "Oh I'm sorry di-" his lips crashed against yours in a rough but gentle kiss.

You opened your mouth to let his tongue enter.

You toss your leg over him and now you are straddling him. Not breaking to kiss.

Your heat is slowly grinding against his length through his pants. You can feel him get bigger by the second.
You pull of his shirt. "What about dean and Sam?"

There both out and won't be back for a while.

"Oh ok"

He kisses you again this time more rough. Like he is trying to pull the air from both of your lungs. You pull away to catch your breath.

He takes off your shirt. Slowly sliding it up and off.

He wraps his arm around you pulling in for another kiss. He unclasp your bra. Letting it slid off.

He pulls away admiring your body.

"Wow you look so hot"

His words make you even wetter and you start to drip. You stand up. He slowly pulls of your pants and underwear off in one fast motion.

"Oh my"

You start to feel self conscious. You try to cover your body. He removes your hands and says "don't you look beautiful."

You get back on top of him and slowly grinding on his length.

He flips you over, and leaves kisses down your neck.
All the way down leaving sloppy kisses. He licks your nipple. Slowly swirling his tongue around it. Making you moan out in pleasure.

In the other hand he rolls your nipple in his fingers.

You roll your head back. Letting out soft moans. "Oh my god."

His hand slips down and he draws rough figure 8 on your core. Making you moan louder then before.

Kissing down your stomach. His fingers spreading your thighs open. Kissing your core making you moan. He slowly lick a bold strip up your core.

"Oh Cas" you moan out and grab your boob in your hand massageing it.

He slowly inserts his fingers in stretching you a little. "Your so tight" he thrust his fingers in and out slowly speeding up each thrust. He lick and sucks your clit making you moan out loudly. His fingers now going really fast at a inhumane speed.

You arch your back of the couch.

Your walls contract around his fingers. As he curls his fingers inside of you. Hitting your spot again and again. He speeds up a little more.

You felt as if your body was fire and cas was gasoline.

You moan his name as you cum into his mouth and around his fingers.

"You taste good"

He crawls up you and kisses you making you taste yourself. You push him back unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down.

You see his hard through his briefs. Breathing air over them. Making him let out a low moan.

You pull his boxers down.

His length flings up and hits his stomach. "Wow cas, where have you been hiding this from me."

"Right here." He smiles.

You grab his shaft in your hand. Swirling your tongue the tip earning a moan. Collecting the pre cum.
"You look so hot doing that." Cas says finishing with a moan.

I take his shaft in my mouth. Licking a strip up the back.

Slowly bobbing my head up and down. I push him back. Swinging my leg over him straddling him. You grab his length in your hand and stroke it a few times. You line it up at your entrance teasing it.

You sink yourself down on him. Letting out a low moan.

Feeling him stretch you out going up. And feeling every inch of him.

Going up and down. He grabs you and pulls you down and the kiss is demanding. He grabs your hips and helps you move.

You let out several moans. And he grunts feeling your walls clench around him.

"Do that again" He demands.

You clench you walls around him again. You feel him twitch inside of you.

"I... I'm s- so clo-se" you moan out.

"Me too" he moans. "Cum for me baby" he demands.

With a few more thrust you both cum. Not stopping till you are both finished.

You remove him from you. You lay next to him. "So do you want to be my boyfriend?" You say trying to catch your breath.

"Yea" he wraps his arm around you and kisses you.

Letting all of his emotions flood in his kiss.

"I love you." You say. "I love you too."

You both get up walk to your room and fall asleep together.