18 (Derek Morgan)

I walked up to the hotel room I had to share with Derek Morgan. I liked him to much I would never admit that. Derek is walking behind me i opened the door and there was only one bed.

My eyes widened, "there's only one bed" I said. Derek looked at the bed "well then we're gonna have to sleep together" he said with a chuckle.

I sighed and walked over to the bed setting my stuff down.

"What is there something wrong, do you not want to sleep with me" he said. "No no I do, I mean it's fine" he let out a chuckle.

He set his stuff down going into the bathroom. "I'm gonna take a shower wanna join" he said and my eyes widened.

"Relax I'm just joking" he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

My heart rate slowed down back to normal.

A little while later I got stuck in my thoughts. Did he actually mean what he said about he wanted me in the shower with him.

I sat down taking off my shoes, I grabbed my sleeping clothes out of my bag and undressed.

I was so caught in thought that I didn't realize the shower stopped and the door opened.

"Oh I'm sorry" Derek said turning back around. I jumped "no I'm sorry I thought I would be changed before you got out" I said pulling up my pants.

I layed down and turned away from him blushing.

"You can turn around now" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

He walked over to the bed and played down. "Y/n it's ok" he said. "Can I tell you something" I said turning to look at him.

"Sure sweetheart" my heart started beating fast.

"I like you" I whispered looking down. "I like you too, I just thought you didn't like me" he said and I started to blush.

"Really" I said surprised at what he said.

He leaned forward his hand on my chin making him look at him. "Yes" he whispered and kissed me. I took some time to realize and immediately kissed him back.

His hand pulled me on top of him so I was now straddling him. I let out a moan into the kiss as I felt his bulge rub against me.

My hand cupped his face pulling him closer. His tongue enterd my mouth and fought for dominance.

He won and our tounges danced around.

His hand fell to my waist and went under my shirt. His hands tugged on my shirt and I pulled away. I swung my shirt off from my body.

It landing in the corner of the room. I looked at his body now realizing he was shirtless.

And oh my did his body look so nice. He smiled at me and his hands guided my hips over his bulge. I slid off my pants I got back on him.

He put his hand on my back and unclasped my bra throwing it with my shirt.

I kissed up his neck my hands on his shoulders.

I kissed up his jawline moving towards his mouth. I took him into a passionate kiss.

My hands trailed down his torso. I pulled off his PJ pants along with his boxers. His length flew up and hit his stomach. My eyes widened as I saw how big he was. He let out a little chuckle and smiled.

I took his length into my hand and pumped it a few times and he let out a grunt.

I lined his tip up with my entrance and sunk all the way down.

My back arched and I let out a moan. "Derek" I whispered with my hands on his chest.

I pushed up and down and grinded on him. Moans leaving both of our mouths. As I felt him sweep his length across my g spot.

I jolted upwards "right there" he questioned. I nodded my head frantically.

He moved back to that spot and continued to hit it repeatedly. "Oh my" I yelled quietly not wanting the others to hear.

"You feel so good" I whispered in to his ear kissing his neck.

He kept swiping over that spot. I felt my orgasm approach and fast.

His hands were on my waist helping me.

"Cum" he whispered I immediately let go. My orgasm washed over me my legs shook.

My walls contracted around him. And my orgasm triggered his.

He came deep inside me as I rode him. I continued until we both finished. I collapsed on him trying to catch my breath. "That was awesome" I whispered.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Guys they found another body get up" came hotchs voice from the other side of the door.

I quickly got up and walked over to get my clothes spraying some perfume hoping they couldn't smell the sex coming from our bodies.

"Come on" Derek said going to the door and we walked out.