45 (Derek hale)

You were just apprehended by Derek hale one of the alpha's of beacon hills. You had started to go rouge on a full moon. You started to move and pull at the chains that were holding you.

Derek walked in to the room and watched you struggle for a second. "Y/n your not getting out of those, your been a bad girl" he said coming closer to you. "Going on a rampage, your lucky no one saw you or that you didn't kill anyone" he said you sighed in relief. "I'm sorry I lost control" you said to him as he was only an foot away.

"I know you lost it's not ur fault but you deserved to be punished" he said looking at you with those pretty blueish green eyes staring at yours. He came closer pulling your legs up and around him. His hand were on your lower waist. "What's the punishment" you asked seductively.

"You will see darling" he said and walked away. He grabbed a flogger he walked back over. Slowly bringing it to your chest moving it around. It lightly touched your nipple through your shirt.

"Let's get this off of you" he said ripping your shirt off. Your bare chest now in his view. He moved the flogger around again before hitting you chest with it. A high pitched moan escaped your mouth. His signature smirk appeared on his face. "These chains can go" he pulled you out of your chains.

Walking you over to his bedroom. "All fours" he said you got on your hand and knees. He pulled you jeans and panties off leaving you completely naked. The flogger rubbed you ass before it came down with a smack.

"Count" Derek said to me "okay" I said in a small voice "what was that" he questioned "okay daddy" I said loud. I could just see a smirk spread across his face.

Smack "one" I said smack "two" smack "three" smack "four" smack "five" I spoke out. "Good girl" he said rubbing my ass I heared the flogger land on the floor. "You've always been such a good girl for daddy, haven't you?" He questioned.

You nodded your head frantically "use your words darling" he said "yes sir" you with a moan as you felt him light touch your clit. "Yes sir what" he asked again. "I've always been daddy's good girl" I spoke to him. "Mm that what I like to hear" he said.

He turned me over so I was now on my back. He pulled his shirt from over his head letting me get a clear view of his ripped abs. My mouth fell open as I stared at him. He chuckled at me. His body came down and he licked a long strip up my core.

A loud moan tumbled from my mouth. His mouth stayed on my core licking up and down. His tongue occasionally going inside of me. "Oh fuck" I said I bucked my hips up but he quickly held them down.

I could feel his scruff lightly tickle my Inner thighs. His hand came up and his index and middle finger slid into my entrance. "Fuck you taste so good" he said as he started to suck.

"Oh my God yes" I moaned out as I felt him start to hit my g spot. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned I could feel him smirk against me a sign that I could come. I came all over his face he kept going until I finished.

He came up my cum was all over his lips and down his chin. He licked his face tasteing me before kissing me. His kisses trailed down my neck leaving marks all down it claiming me as his. A moan came from my mouth as he kissed and sucked my sweet spot. I panted lightly closing my eyes.

"You didn't think we were done did you" he asked me looking me in the eyes. "No I didn't" I said pulling him down for another kiss. He smirked into the kiss as I tasted my self on his tongue.

"Please just fuck me already" I begged him as I pulled away. "As you wish" he said pulling off his pants and boxers. His length sprang free and hit his stomach my eyes widened. "Fuck" I whispered but with his werewolf hearing he heard me and smiled. "Like what you see" he said and you nodded frantically.

His length came to your core and he moved it up and down lathering it in your juices. "Stop teasing" you begged him. "Hm I don't know you've been a bad girl" he said as he pressed the head of his length into your clit.

"Please daddy please" you begged of him. He smiled and pushed his whole length into your entrance without any warning. A loud moan came from your mouth as you gripped onto his biceps.

He slowly pulled out and fastly pushed in making my back arch into him. His mouth came down and he planted kisses down my neck till he got to my breast. His mouth made its way around my nipple as he lightly sucked.

"Yes" I moaned out as I put my hand on the back of his head a pulled the hairs. A grunt came from his mouth and the vibrations made me moan out.

His teeth lightly pulled my nipple up and the pain and the pleasure made me buck my hips up. He pulled back putting my leg over his shoulder getting more access. His thrust were hard and fast sweat was coating both our chest.

"I'm gonna c- cum" I moan out pushing myself into him. The only thing that could be heard was the sounds of skin slapping together and your moans.

"Cum for me baby" he said lightly slapping my thigh. "Fuck" you moaned out letting yourself go. He kept going letting you ride out your orgasm until you finished. He kept going trying to find his own release. "Oh my God" you moaned out at the overstimulation.

He kept going until you could feel your third orgasm of the night coming up. "Fuck you feel so good" he groaned coming to his release fastly. He came his face shifting into its werewolf form.

Seeing him like that made you cum. Both of you coming at the same time. He kept going until you both finished. He fell over onto his back beside you.

"You shifting your face into its werewolf form turned me on so much" you said panting feeling exhausted. He chuckled at you "thanks" he said pulling you into him. You quickly fell asleep on top of him.