42 (Micheal Myers)

I walked down the streets of haddonfield. It was Halloween day and a little chilly out. There was children running all down the streets. Me and my two best friend were walking together.

We turned to corner going down the road. Everybody kinda seemed to disappeare probably going home. It was kind late. I looked at my phone reading the time. Ten twenty eight I read.

I didn't realize but my two friends were no longer next to me. I turned around to find cidey on the ground blood all around her her throat slit. Tora was being held by the neck and a man in a mask was holding a knife to her throat.

He slit her throat blood coming out and she collapsed to the ground. I stood there shocked looking at my two friends lifeless bodies.

A smile began to form on my face. The man walked closer to me. "Why are you smiling" he asked in a low raspy voice. "Cause they were annoying they always made fun of the 'freaks' at school." I said putting freaks on quotes.

"So why'd you choose us to kill Michael" I asked. "You know my name" he asked tilting his head. "Who doesn't you always come out on Halloween to kill people I'm surprised people still send there children out" I said.

He grabbed my face slightly pulling his mask up and kissed my lips. I immediately kissed him back. His tongue entered mine fighting for dominance. "Should we take this somewhere else" I said out of breath. "Yes" he said and began to walk.

We walked to his house and to his room where a bed on the floor layed. He pushed me down hovering over me. He removed the mask and oh my god he was hot I looked at him staring he noticed and smiled at me.

His hand traveled down my sides to my legs pulling them apart my back touched the mattress and he slowly grinded into my lower half causing a moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck" I said back away as he grinded into me harder hitting the right spot. His smirk shined bright on his face. His hands unbuttoned my shorts pulling them down a long with my panties. My bottom half was now completely bare.

He pulled off my shirt and bra leaving my completely naked and for his viewing "you have such a hot body" he said kissing my neck. "That's not fair I'm naked and ur fully clothed" I whined. "Someone's needy" he said removing all his clothing.

My eyes trailed to his lower half my eyes widened at the sight. "Don't worry dear it will fit" he said as if reading my thoughts. I gulped. He came back down kissing down my body.

His tongue teased my nipples lightly biting causing a moan to escape my mouth. My back arched up into his. His cock rubbed against me causing him to let out a moan." You ready "he asked lining himself up with my entrance.

I nodded "Words "he demanded. "Yes daddy" I moaned feeling him teasing me.he Pushed his Whole cock in Me. My back arched Moans leaving Both our mouths.

my hands gripped his Biceps for support. He thrusted into me very fastly my whole body moving up and down. his cock entered me relentlsly he hit my g-spot over and over agian. "Im gonna cum " i practically yelled "Cum for me baby" he moaned out "Yes daddy" i yelled letting myself go.

He shortly came after me. "Iooks like im gonna be a daddy in more then sexual intercourse " My eyes widend he didn't wear a condom. He noticed my widened eyes as he leyed next to me. he let out a laugh. i quickly fell asleep after that.

A/n

NOT RECURRING... ONE TIME THING