23 (Sam)

I watch as Sam's hair flows in the air as baby drives down the road. Me and Sam are going on a hunt and dean is staying home. I'm in the passenger seat and Sam is driving.

I start smiling a Sam and he looks over and gives me a smile. I looked away and my cheeks turned a bright red. He let out a little laugh.

I sat and watched out the window. Until we eventually made it to the hotel.We pulled up to the motel and Sam parked the car near the entrance.

Sam walked in and got a room while I waited in the car. Sam walked out of the hotel head down and then he looked up. He had the room key in his hand and I stepped out of the car.

I grabbed my bag from the trunk and so did Sam. We walked up to the room and Sam unlocked the door. As I walked in I sat my stuff down on the bed. Sam sat his next to mine.

I looked at Sam and smiled. We did it and Sam had no idea. There was actually no case here. Me and Sam needed some alone time dean would always interfere somehow. He moved forward and took me in a kiss. I immediately kissed back.

"I can't believe he fell for it" Sam said. I said "I know" and let out a little laugh. Sam through me on the bed and crawled on top of me. His kisses trailed down my jawline leaving little love marks.

The kisses and little nibbles trailed down to my neck. Sam hurriedly took my shirt off and through it some where across the room. His kisses trailed and kissed my boobs. He split my bra in two, and that mad me so more turned on.

I let out little moans. Sam always knew the perfect way to get me turned on. His mouth latched on to my nipple and his tongue swirled around it. He ground his erection into my core. Moans came from both of our mouth from a little relief.

His hands gripped my waist pulling my closer to him. Kisses trailed all over my stomach making it to my pants.

He pulled my pants down in one swift move. My panties soon flew across the room with my pants. "Sam" I moaned as he kissed up and down my thighs. "Please" I whined out to him.

Sam always loves when I beg for him. "Are you my little slut" he asked and I shook my head. "What was that" he questioned. "Yes" I talk yelled he smirked up at me.

His mouth finally met with my clit circling around it. My juices covered his mouth and tongue. "Oh fuck" I moaned my hand darted to his hair. One hand gripped my boob massaging it. He took his middle and ring finger and slowly teased my entrance. They finally sank in to me.

My back arched off of the bed. "Yes" I moaned and Sam groaned into me. Vibrations sent all through out my body. My skin felt as if it were fire. A sweet burning bubbled up in my stomach.

Sam continuously hit my g spot. My walls clenched around him. But before I could finish, sam's fingers were gone and so was his mouth. I looked down at him frustrated. He let out a little laugh. "Sam" I whined "what the hell" I spoke loudly.

"I don't want you cuming unless I'm inside of you" he said pulling off his shirt. I smiled at his domanice I love when he demanding. I stared at his abs that if even possible looked even better.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled it off. His jeans soon came off and we're on the ground. I could see his bulge outlined in his boxers. He looked so big and I could not wait.

My elbows were proped up so I could see everything. His boxers came off and he was so big. His length flew up to his stomach. I smiled and Sam crawled over me. His mouth came down to mine and kissed me. Or tounges flew around in each others mouths.

All of a sudden Sam pushed himself all the way inside of me. A loud moan erupted from my mouth. A groan came from his. Both our mouths were open my back arched.

He slowly started to push in and out of me. My head tilted back and mouth wide open. "Fuck" I yelled out. The sound of skin slapping agianst skin emitted through the room.

His hand gripped my waist and his mouth kissed along my neck. I grabbed on to his biceps. Moans tumbled from my lips.

"Your so tight" Sam moaned out slowly speeding up. "Harder" I yelled wanting more of him. He thrusted in to me harder then before. I raked my nails down his back probably leaving marks.

In that moment I didn't care if anyone saw them. He Licked my nipples making me moan louder then before. I love the feeling of him being in me.

His dick swept over my g spot making my heart skip a beat. My walls clenched around him. "I I'm so cl close" I moaned out. His speed got faster and harder. My walls contracted around him again.

My orgasm rushed through my my body. My legs slightly shook with pleasure. I hadn't realized but my orgasm triggered his.

His hot cum spurted inside of me making my orgasm better. Moans erupted from both of our mouths with the pleasure. He kept going until both of us finished off.

He collapsed on top of me his head in the crook of my neck he pulled out of me. His hand darted down to my core. His fingers were covered in mine and his cum and he put it up to my mouth.

"Open" he demanded and I gladly opened my mouth sucking his fingers clean. My tongue swirled around his fingers. He took them out an smiled. Flipping off of me he smiled again.

He took me into his arm and I layed my hand on his chest smiling. I knew I would be a little sore in the morning but I don't care. I drifted off to sleep while smiling up at Sam.