22 (dean)

I walked in to the kitchen feeling really turned on. "Where's dean" I asked Sam who was sitting at the table.

Me and dean had been dating for 3 years and I knew if I told him I was horny he wouldn't turn me down.

"In the living room I think" he said smiling at me then going back to his work on his computer. I walked out of the kitchen fast walking to the living room. When I walked in I found dean sitting there watching Scooby Doo.

Like always.

I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder he looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and whispered into his ear. "Dean, I super wet right now" his eyes pinged up at me.

He smiled and practically jumped off of the couch. He walked around the couch. And stared into my eyes, "then what are you waiting for get to the room" he said slapping my ass as I walked away.

I practically ran to the room as he followed behind me. I got into the room and turned around looking at him in the door way. He walked in and closed the door locking it.

"Strip" he said looking at me up and down. I didn't waste any time and immediately got undressed. I pulled off my pants slowly shaking my ass as I did so. Pulling off my shirt also leaving me in just my underwear.

"All the way sweetheart" he said demandingly. I unclipped my bra letting it fall to the floor. Then pulling off my panties leaving me naked. He smirked at me then walked over to me.

His hands found my waist and he pulled me closer to him. Out hips connected and I could feel his hard on touch me. He backed me up on to the bed and I was now back down looking at him.

"I'll never get use to how hot you are" he whispered kissing my neck. He left little love marks letting everyone know I was his. I moaned out as he found a sweet spot. His hard on rubbing against my core making me gasp.

I wrapped in his hair lightly tugging on it. Kissing his neck as he pulled away and looked at me. He slid off his pants and boxers leaving him naked. He slightly teased my clit with his tip making me moan.

He looked up at me smiling at the effect he had on me. He eventually lined himself up with my enterance. He pushed himself all the way in.

My back arched off the bed as my hand clawed at his back. He started to push in and out of me. My moans and the sound of skin clapping.

As he repeatedly pushed in and out of me at a fast pace. My back arched up into him and our chest were touching. He kissed and nibbled my neck making me moan louder. "Daddy" I yelled.

"You feel so good" he groaned into my neck. He rubbed my nipples making them harder. His mouth latched on to my nipple and licked around.

"Fuck" i moaned loudly. He smirked and slowly came back up looking at my contoured face. My head tipped back. My hands were pinned to each side of me.

His hand swung down and connected with my clit. He rubbed circles around it. He pushed in and hit my g spot. I clenched around him letting him know he found it.

He slightly moaned and a low moan erupted from his mouth. He speeded up if that were even possible. His length kept brushing past my spot. Continuously hitting over and over.

The sweet burning sensation formed in my stomach. I felt myself getting closer. "Dean" I moaned I looked into his eyes begging for permission.

He let out a little laugh and said "hold it" he sped up. His hands started to work quicker on my clit. His other hand wrapped around my throat.

Lightly squeezing, I felt him twitch inside me letting me know he was close. He looked at me leaned down and whispered in my ear "cum for me princess". On those words I let myself let go around him.

My cum coated his dick. My orgasm triggered his and his hot white cum spurted into me. I moaned loudly at the sensation. He continued till we both finished.

He flipped off of me laying down on the bed next to me. We both panted trying to catch our breath. Just then a loud knock came from the door and both our eyes darted towards it.

"Yes" I yelled, "could y'all please keep it down I would rather not hear that anymore" Sam said. "Sorry" I said. He walked away his steps became distant. I let out a little chuckle.

I snuggled up on dean and he wrapped the blanket around us. I drifted off to sleep dean filling after me.

-------
A/n

It has been forever sorry but hope you like also I have been doing good with making them longer. So hope you enjoy. Should I add Eddie Munson?

if you have any requests plz do so 🙂