19 (Bucky Barnes)

A/n
Y'all I have actually been updating shocking I know but hope you like I'm trying to get new ideas.
---------
I looked out of the window of the compound. Looking at the clouds. I started to get up it was midnight and my head was slightly hurting.

I walked down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen slowly. I opened the cabinet, grabbing a cup.

And some Advil to help my headache.

I opened the fridge and poured some water. I stood there for a second feeling my head throb. That's when I felt hands wrap around me. I felt a cold metal hand touch my skin.

I took the pill and drank the water.

"Bucky" I questioned turning around to find him looking at me.

He leaned close and started to kiss my neck. Me and Barnes have been dating for 3 years. "Bucky, were in the kitchen" I said looking at him.

"Well let's got to the room" he whispered in my ear. I felt his hot breath agianst my neck.

"My head hurts but ok" I said pulling him towards me for a kiss. I pulled away and practically ran to the room. "Your so hot" he said after he closes the door. "So are you" I said biting my lip.

I took my shirt off and he watched me. I slid my pants off along with my panties. "Undress" I whined at that he was still fully clothed.

He let out a chuckle and pulled his shirt off slowly. "Hurry up, I wanna feel you inside me" I whined.

He laughed agian walking over to me dominantly. He wrapped his hand around my throat. "Get on the bed. now." He demanded. He let me go and I got on the bed and spreaded my legs.

He crawled on top of me, kissing me passionately.

I licked his bottom lip signaling entery. His tongue entered my mouth and we fought for dominance.

His hand slid down my body and his fingers ran across my core.

A moan erupted from my mouth. "Your already so wet" he whispered while kissing up my neck. He found a sweet spot and sucked and nibbled leaving love marks on my neck.

"Bucky" I moaned out.

His fingers rubbed around my clit and eventually two of his fingers entered me.

He pulled his pants and boxers down with his other hand.

His length sprung to his stomach and he was rock hard. "Bucky please" I whispered "please, what" he said. "Please fuck me" I said pecking his lips.

"As you wish" he removed his fingers and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

His fingers were immediately replaced with his length and with no warning he pushed in.

His length pushed in and out at a slow pace. "Go faster" I whisper yelled. He speeded up a little, "you feel so good" he said.

Moans tumbled from both of our lips as he went even faster.

My back arched off of the bed. My mouth opened as pleasure rushed through my body.

His fingers dipped down and started rubbing circles around my clit. "I- I'm gonna c- cum" I moaned out. "Hold it" he said speeding up his thrust.

My orgasm was approaching and fast "P- please".

"Please what, kitten" he said "please let me cum" I practically yelled.

"Cum for me sweetheart" he said and I immediately let myself go.

A strong rush of pleasure swept over me as he continuously hit my g spot. "Oh, bucky" I moaned out.

My moans feeling the room.

My orgasm triggered his and he came in me in hot spurts. My orgasm became even better when I felt it.

My cum and his were mixed together spilling out of me.

He flipped off of me onto the bed. We sat there for a few trying to catch our breaths.

"My head feels much better now" I let out a little laugh.

"I love you" I whispered while laying on his chest.

"I love you too, kitten"

And we both slowly drifted off to sleep.