30 (Stefan)

I woke up to find a large man was on top of me. "Stefan, Stefan wake up" he groaned. "I need to use the restroom" I spoke scratching the back of his head. I layed there in nothing but panties. "Get up" I spoke agian he finally sat up. He was completely naked.

My eyes traveled down as he sat in front of me. "Y/n, my eyes are up here" he said with a knowing smile. I looked away quickly a blush creeping onto my face.

I caught him looking at my my boobs "my eyes are up here" he laughed and looked away. I got up and went to the restroom that is an on suite. I walked out to find Stefan laying down sleeping.

I crawled on the bed my back facing him. A arm wrapped around me pulling me closer. "Mm" I let out and just then I felt something poking my back.

"Stefan" I said in a voice an he knew I knew. I turned over to find him smiling at me. I brought my mouth up to his ear. "wanna take a shower together" I asked him. "Yeah of course" he said happily.

I got up walking over to the shower turning it on letting it warm up. I pulled my panties off leaving them next to the shower. I stepped in with Stefan behind me. His hands found my waist pulling me closer. His length poked my ass.

His kisses trailed all over my neck leaving love marks. "You're so hot" he said as a moan erupted from my mouth. His hand trailed up grabbing my breast. I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

Our lips connected our tongues entered each others mouths. Mine and his tongues danced fighting for domanice.

A moan escaped into the kiss a felt him smirk into it. My hands trailed down finding his length I started to slowly massage it. He let out a groan as his head tilted back. I stopped and he looked down at me. His hands gripped my thighs picking me up as if I were nothing. My legs wrapped around his waist pulling his closer to me. My hands around his neck him devouring me in a kiss. My back soon pushed agianst the wall.

His hand came down grabbing his length in his hand lining it up with my enterance. He slowly pushed in letting my adjust. "You can move now" I breathed out. He soon started to thrust into me.

I gripped his biceps supporting myself I knew Stefan wouldn't let me fall though.

I let out moans one after another. His hand came between our bodies and started to massage my clit. My head tilted back hitting the wall. My back arched pleasure taking over my body.

"Stefan" I whispered "yes" he groaned out "I I'm close" I moaned. That burning sensation formed in my stomach making me gasp. "Let it go for me" he said.
With that I let the pleasure consume my body. My orgasm consumed my body, legs were slightly shaking.

He didn't stop trying to find his release. His thrust became harder and faster. My legs were still shaking from the overstimulation. But I didn't mind it wanting him to find his end.

His hands gripped my waist as I felt his warm cum flood my insides. Moans tumbled from his mouth. He slowed down setting me down my legs barley held me up.

He realized that his hand remained on waist helping me stand. We washed off our bodies, getting out of the shower. He grabbed a towel drying us off.

Walking over to the bed sitting me down on it. I layed down with Stefan next to me. My eyes began to close and I found my self fall asleep.