15 (Lucifer morningstar)

A/n
Female receiving only.
-------
I walked into lux on a mission to find Lucifer morningstar. I got in the elevator and went to his penthouse.

I walked in "Lucifer" I yelled. He popped out from his room.

"Yes darling" why was he so hot.

I'm supposed to be mad at him. He just look at him hes just him. "Why did you do that" I yelled at him.

"I haven't a clue of what your talking about" he replied. "Oh so you don't remember standing me up on our date that was supposed to happen three hours ago" I yelled.

Just then I realized the bed that had roses on it with candlea dancing around the room.

My eyes widened and he gave me a smirk as he realized, I finally realized. "What is this" I said in a small voice. "Well I thought we would just stay in" he said back.

I walked over to him wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you" I whispered and pulled him in for a kiss.

My hands traveled down his arm and pulling of his jacket throwing it aside.

Moving my arms to his torso and unbuttoning his shirt not breaking the kiss.

He picked me up and my legs wrapped around his waist my arms around his neck. He walked us over to his bed and softly laid me down.

He kissed down my jaw line and going to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips when he hit a sweet spot.

His hand slid under me I slightly sat up he unzipped my dress. He pulled it off of my body leaving me in just my panties.

His mouth swirling around my nipples my back slightly arched into his chest. A moan escaping my mouth.

His kisses trailed down my body his hand on my hips pulling off my panties.

A loud moan escaped my lips as he licked a bold strip up my core.

My back arching my toes slightly curling as he licked circles around my clit. My hand flew down to his nice hair and tugged it earning a groan from him.

"Yes" I yelled as he slipped two fingers in me. Pushing in and out faster each time. Curling them pulling out to the tip and back in.

My skin felt like fire as he made me feel so good.

My mouth open, back arching, head tilting back. I felt my self get closer to my orgasm.

He continuously hit my g spot making my legs slightly shake.

A sensation building up in my lower abdomen as I was getting close and fast.

"Lucifer, I- I'm gonna cu-" I screamed.

My orgasm took over my body, my legs were shaking as I had one of the best orgasms I have ever had.

Moans escaping my mouth. He pulled his fingers out as I came to an end. He brought them up to my mouth "open" he demanded. I opened my mouth and he stuck his fingers in and i lightly sucked and swirled my fingers around cleaning them off.

He came up and kissed my forehead. "You are just ravishing my dear" he layed next to me. And I fell into slumber laying next to him.