26 (jack)

"jack, will you come here" I yelled soon jack walked into our room. sitting him down on the bed. I straddled his lap. He put his hands on my waist. I licked his neck up to his ear.

He let out a low groan. And I smirked against his neck while kissing him. I pulled him closer to me. I grinded my hips down on his bulge feeling him get bigger.

"Jack" I moaned out I pulled his shirt up taking it off. "Fuck your so hot" I whispered in his ear. I pushed him back so his back was on the bed. Before I knew it my back was on the bed. Jack was on top of me his bulge rubbed my core. Moans came from both of our mouths.

He started to kiss up my neck to my jawline. I jolted my hips up trying to feel him. He just backed up. "Jack, please" I begged him. His hands pulled up my shirt taking it off.

I wasn't wearing a bra so he got a good view of my boobs. His mouth latched onto my nipple swirling his tongue around. "Oh fuck" I moaned my hand wrapped in his hair pulling him closer.

He followed the same treatment on the other one. His kisses trailed down my stomach making there way to my shorts. In one swift motion my shorts and panties were off of me. He kissed up my thighs slightly biting my upper thigh. A moan escaped my lips. My hand darted down to his hair. "No no no keep your hands to yourself" he said smiling.

I didn't argue with him. His tongue licked a bold strip up my slit. His hands were on my hips pulling me closer to him. I just wanted to feel him I bucked my hips up at him. He quickly held me down.

He started to kitten lick my pussy. A moan left my mouth. His pace started to speed up. His tounge dipped inside of me.

His tounge pushed in and out of me as my back arched. His finger replaced his tongue. Middle and ring finger entered my entrance.

Moan of satisfaction tumbled from my mouth. "Oh fuck" my hand darted down for his hair and tangled themselves in his hair. He didn't stop me from doing it and I was relieved.

My hips pushed down trying to cause more friction. He speeded up his tongue working faster on my clit then before. "I'm gonna cum" I whisper yelled at him. My hands pushed him further into me.

Moans flew from my lips feeling that sweet sensation begin to rise and fast. "Cum for me" he spoke into my core the vibrations made me go over the edge.

My orgasm shot through my body my legs slightly shook with pleasure. "Jack" I moaned out of breath. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss me. His tongue entered my mouth and I could taste myself.

I slid my hand down and grabbed his bulge. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. I grabbed the top of his boxers and pulled them down. His bulge was set free and I heard him sigh.

I pushed him over and straddled his hips. I grabbed his length and started teasing him. "Y/n, please" he begged. And with that I sunk down on him all the way.

"Jesus" I moaned out. I started to bounce up and down on him. Jacks hands were on my hips helping me. "Fuck me" I moaned "I am" jack said I smiled. "You feel so good around me" jack said.

My hands were on his chest supporting myself. I got faster and I could feel him twitch. I knew he was close and so was I.

I came down and started to kiss his neck. His length was going in and out of my pussy so fast. The same sensation started to come over my body.

"I'm close" I yelled "me too baby" he moaned out. And with that I let myself go my legs shaked. The pleasure was coming over my body.

I didn't realize that my orgasm triggered his and his hot cum spurted into my pussy. We both moaned in unison. As soon as I knew we were both finished. I flipped off of him.

My back on the bed as I tried to catch my breath. I looked over to jack and kissed him. I layed my head down on his chest.

And we had both started to drift off to sleep. "I love you" i said as I fell asleep.